[L2J] L2Excellence - !The way to be top!

BloodyWarrior

What's so grand about your opening what is so special about your server this ?

GvE Castle War Event?

I've seen servers like those it doesn't impress me I wouldn't even post my comment but I hate it when people make servers and say they are the best when they have nothing more than other l2j il servers and I'd never join a server which name their Bosses after kid shows such as Yu-gi-oh.

The funny part is this "* No Flood Protections!"

It sounds like "Without protections"

Well we have protections about phx and other attack's.

The *No flood protection part is for the items when you buy from the shop, the 4 sec protection .

and after that

* Server Custom Protection for Hacks & L2Phx!

not rly. flood protectors sucks so badly . there are other ways to protect ur server from flooding .

GvE Castle War Event?

I've seen servers like those it doesn't impress me I wouldn't even piost my comment but I hate it when people make servers and say they are the best when they have nothing more and I'd never join a server which name their Bosses at kid shows such as Yu-gi-oh.

Im sure that you will join ;)

GvE Castle War Event?

I've seen servers like those it doesn't impress me I wouldn't even piost my comment but I hate it when people make servers and say they are the best when they have nothing more and I'd never join a server which name their Bosses at kid shows such as Yu-gi-oh.

Well give me a server with this event and i will agree to that part but dont talk with no evidence. Ok is you opinion and we respect that but this event has be made by ovenus this last 4 days i dont think someone have this event. And as you said you have seen this event just give us the server's.

GvE Castle War Event?

I've seen servers like those it doesn't impress me I wouldn't even post my comment but I hate it when people make servers and say they are the best when they have nothing more than other l2j il servers and I'd never join a server which name their Bosses after kid shows such as Yu-gi-oh.

If you dont like it , get away from here.

@xAddytzu we dont need flood protection, as DS said it sucks we have some other

kind of protection.

The server's protection is pretty tight. So chill it :)

Let them try to get our server down tomorrow if they dont believe.. anyhow

from now on let's be on topic

If you dont like it , get away from here.

@xAddytzu we dont need flood protection, as DS said it sucks we have some other

kind of protection.

End of comentary, you refuse to face the truth, I needn't waste my time speaking to you, farewell blindfolded admin. Next time learn to accept all kinds of comments and not refusing them as if your server is the best one in the universe :).

End of comentary, you refuse to face the truth, I needn't waste my time speaking to you, farewell blindfolded admin. Next time learn to accept all kinds of comments and not refusing them as if your server is the best one in the universe :).

Give the name of the servers with this event

You started saying bullshits, what response did u want?

PS: i am not the admin >.>

What in the hell are you talking about? what truth? Did you ever had a server? Or you just talk like the others that don't know anything of l2 and say that shit b/c they don't like some of the features? Give me a reasonable answer and not like a kid.