(WTS)(WoW)(Shattered Hand EU) 80 Mage & 80 Druid.

Sarah89

Hello!

I've become more and more bored with WoW as more time passes by, and I've finally decided to sell my account.

Some short information:

Level 80 Undead Male Mage.

450/450 Jewelcrafting

450/450 Enchanting

80 Mounts including 310% PvP mount and the mechano hog. 6175 achievement points and a lot of titles.

Has Dualspecc, atm there's Arcane & Frost.

Gear is 4/5 T10 pieces, the rest of the gear is equally good. 5750 gearscore.

There is also decent enough PvP gear to get into PvP with a good start.

Level 80 Tauren Male Druid Tankspecced

450/450 Mining

460/450 Herbalism

Has Epic flying, I have used this character as my farm bot but it has good enough gear to tank toc10/25, perhaps even ICC 10.

Other info:

I have 26k gold on the account. There is a level 60 shaman for the one interested in leveling one.

I have not thought about the price so much but if you are interested I am sure we can come to an agreement, you can add me over msn to discuss or send me an email, my address is: sarah__89(at)live.com

I have gotten an offer on the mage, so if anyone is interested in buying the druid separately feel free to make an offer for it, you can contact me over msn or through a pm/email. The druid would then come with 6k gold. Please feel free to over on the entire account as well if you'd like to buy it, as I have yet to decide on how to sell it.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the druid would then come with the account itself, and the level 60 shaman as a bonus plus some other random chars.

• 2 weeks later...