Did you ever donated for L2 server ?

You must be a complete loser to donate for something virtual. For ANYTHING virtual that will NOT bring you any profit. You either got no idea how's to work those money by yourselves and dont get it from parents, or you've been your whole life only inside your room and your universe twists around your PC. In any of the cases, you're a failure of the nature.

You must be a complete loser to donate for something virtual. For ANYTHING virtual that will NOT bring you any profit. You either got no idea how's to work those money by yourselves and dont get it from parents, or you've been your whole life only inside your room and your universe twists around your PC. In any of the cases, you're a failure of the nature.

I never donated but i payed to play,

you see maybe it's virtual but you pay to have a good time, it's like buying useless gadgets or new phones that if you really think about it you will find out that you don't really need them at all, but you still get them why? because they can bring a good time.

So what's wrong paying to have some fun?

Funny.

I have cool car, awsome gf, many friends, very good job where I get a lot of money. And the fact of spendin some of my own money on l2 makes me failure?

That's was an example, I don't have cool car. =/

I never donated but i payed to play,

you see maybe it's virtual but you pay to have a good time, it's like buying useless gadgets or new phones that if you really think about it you will find out that you don't really need them at all, but you still get them why? because they can bring a good time.

So what's wrong paying to have some fun?

Fun in front of a PC is also failure.

You didnt get the idea. You cannot compare virtual products with gadgets. Gadgets are a part of the real life.