[Help]Xp can't boot 2003 server x64.

Thelasthero

Question

guys i downloaded http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=100890.0 this , burned to cds and when i restart my computer(with the frst cd on), no boot was telling me.(i mean it didn't had press any key to boot from cd).

12 answers to this question

....so you burned an iso, checked that it's burned as an image....not a file.

and you wonder why it doesn't show the normal windows "press key to boot from cd"?

Did you bother to actually check how you boot order is?

Edit:

Are you trying to install it on your home machine?

....so you burned an iso, checked that it's burned as an image....not a file.

and you wonder why it doesn't show the normal windows "press key to boot from cd"?

Did you bother to actually check how you boot order is?

Edit:

Are you trying to install it on your home machine?

i extracted the iso, burned it to a cd with EasyBurner, checked my boot settings, they are correct and it doesn' show. i am trying to do this at home machine yes

lol, i know that, maybe i have to write it as bootable cd?

Take any burning program ( i recommend you ImgBurn [its free]) and burn the iso, i never had to burn as bootable, cause actual programs automatically do it when they find the boot sector on the image file.

Take any burning program ( i recommend you ImgBurn [its free]) and burn the iso, i never had to burn as bootable, cause actual programs automatically do it when they find the boot sector on the image file.

shall i burn it on dvd or to a cd?

shall i burn it on dvd or to a cd?

If you have a 2 CD version, use Cd's if you have a DVD version use a DVD. Anyway trying to merge 2 cd's on a dvd its a waste of time.