L2Supreme + L2Walker = Working?

iamhere

Hum, mpj123 is offline atm. I type it at google, but and now ? some one can post a nice site or a tuto that easy to understand. :'/

Bah, now i know a little more about proxy. I think need have 2 pc(1 server, another client) But, there no way to do it at 1 pc?

Proxies are unrelated to cheating.

A proxy is a server that redirects your network stream through its own connection, so the remote location you're connecting to sees you as connected as a different IP.

This has alot of practical uses outside of cheating

I have a fully working OOG finally. ^^

But I haven't automatized the token change yet.

Omg, are you a devolloper of some server ? Hardly ppl can get stuff like you. Btw, I hope you may teach us soom. ;)

I actually love this circle.

We make a good security.

Takes 6 months, someone breaks it.

We patch the security.

Takes 6 months until someone breaks it again.

We patch it again.

And yet SL2 remains botfree except a few days per year :)

Oh, and of course before we patch it we catch the abusers and ban them so they don't get away with it.

C'mon hit me with your fairy tales "I've botted bla bla long, bla bla party 8, bla bla all my friends blabla". Im just waiting for your pathetic replies.

Onepex you are an admin? Bah, why I ask...

I started to work in this bot, let me count 1...2....3.... yes, 4 days ago!

So, I supose I could be able to break a new one in other 4 days.

BTW, that $18 and $54 XOR security in the GS is very poor, totally useless. And you should know that with a perfect emulating bot, it has the same packets as the oficial one. Imposible to detect.

I don't play in the server, but if I would. I wouldn't tell anyone I can bot. I'm sure the server is plenty of people that can bot and the admins have no idea.

Onepex you are an admin? Bah, why I ask...

I started to work in this bot, let me count 1...2....3.... yes, 4 days ago!

So, I supose I could be able to break a new one in other 4 days.

BTW, that $18 and $54 XOR security in the GS is very poor, totally useless. And you should know that with a perfect emulating bot, it has the same packets as the oficial one. Imposible to detect.

I don't play in the server, but if I would. I wouldn't tell anyone I can bot. I'm sure the server is plenty of people that can bot and the admins have no idea.

We don't use an 18/54 security so I don't know what patch you are trying to break.

Also, unless you show the bot actually "leveling" it doesn't prove jack shit.

Either way, new patch incoming soon.

make it more overly invasive even for the legit people and put more overhead on the gameserver

never forget, it's the worldwide ISPs, not you.

edit: whoa almost forgot

this made me laugh on postpacific

Best bet is Fr3DBr and I starting a new emu project :P However' date=' we haven't done that so I guess your lucky [/quote']

Be serious here. Just look at SL2.exe.... a 12k ram of nothingness

imagine the memory consumption you'd end up with if you did an entire emulator. Holy moly.

this made me laugh on postpacificBe serious here. Just look at SL2.exe.... a 12k ram of nothingness

imagine the memory consumption you'd end up with if you did an entire emulator. Holy moly.

You can laugh all you want, but you're not the one running the most successful private L2-server though :/

*Pats the kiddo*

most successful was l2extreme, their donations laughed at yours.

you could say it is the most popular for the time being tho.

Successful is not about how much money you're making.

A server with 1 user who donated 100k$ is not the most successful server now is it?

Successful is not about how much money you're making.

A server with 1 user who donated 100k$ is not the most successful server now is it?

Only paying bandwith for 1 user

and made 100k USD profit

Successful imo

Because Ima be ballin in the bahamas why you kids slavin over the 1k BR's that can't install your latest patch

Get at me.

btw WTS IG Walker Package 1.67, pm adena offers. - NANAKI ONLY

For thouse who don't believe me: http://rapidshare.com/files/64630310/WalkerSupreme.rar.html

USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Will only work few hours till the change, and the skills might be buggy (the script is not complete). I changed only the necesary parts to make it work, it could be detected my an admin easily. There are plenty of things that does not happen like in the oficial client.