Request members for professonal team

omg guys....look the title of the post...

"Request members for professional team" and he trrys to find members on that post...i think that it will be better to stop the spam.... :)

We are not spamming, we are discussing upon L2j and Java.This is a forum thread, for discussion.After all, that is what a forum is all about, isn't it?

I will open the site when i find devs.So you are in for l2j?

yeap l2j and cilent modding im in .. i see u opened the site.. well thats a start :P hehe

..going to register ;) :P

may the force be with us  :P ;D

N

I do not say that i am experienced in java but i know some things.If i would like to join the dev team i would have already post it.I say this thinks because many guys says that they know how to configure java files but in fact they are in the learning stage(as i am) ..There devs only in papers :P..

My opinion is that he must give a chance to those who are learning,giving them random tasks and helping them to learn because there isn't any guide for how and where to make a function or in which java record is something that you are looking for ..

If he want these kind of developers (learning stage,Knowledge medium,good mood to help and learn)then yes i might contribute but if he want expirenced devs for making things fast and right then good luck.

I saw the site chaotic throne??

Not interlude?

wtf :P :P

no but i like the image.xD

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

the site is close but anw if you need help you can contact with me on email: webmaster@goldgamers.net

:P

Check dates first (first post from 2007 lol)

Locked.