[Rate'n'Comment] Death Valley

Maprex

About the directions i dont have any problem, i know how to change the texts. I select it with Polygonal Tool and then Alt+backspace and the text dissappears and i put mine text.

About the smudging and blurring. About these i dont know almost nothing. If you have any good tut send me in pm.

And about gradients maps. I dont how to use them, so if you have again any tut send it to if you can. :D

Btw, i hope you liked the image. I will try to make more images with THEME and no sings without ANY THEME, just only a render and then you handle it as you want. The real photographers make images with theme and that is what i try to do.

But and the signs are inderesting.

GR- To nohma tis photo einai to oti kapios hrthe ekei volta me to amaksi, o xaros tou tin epese kai ton edwse ston drako o opios feugei exontas ton filo mas sto stoma tou ? I gomena panw sto spasmeno amaksi paizei tin penthimi melwdia me to violi tis enw o anwrimos xaros sunexizei ton dromo tou. -GR

GR- To nohma tis photo einai to oti kapios hrthe ekei volta me to amaksi, o xaros tou tin epese kai ton edwse ston drako o opios feugei exontas ton filo mas sto stoma tou ? I gomena panw sto spasmeno amaksi paizei tin penthimi melwdia me to violi tis enw o anwrimos xaros sunexizei ton dromo tou. -GR

Something like this.

Well, the whole theme is that a car which crashed and a dark angel [ names Haros ] went there to take his soul. To say the truth, it was from a video tutorial the result. I mean, i watched it and i made, so the credits are not mine.

soz I don't see this post. now i know :)

GR- sovara twra, mou arese arketa to modaz pou ekanes. Exei kapio sugekrimeno noima i apla kolises foto pou sou aresan? -GR

San noima kai idea einai kalo. Apla den einai etsi pws na to pw gemato. Exei valei ton xaro dexia ton drako epanw mia ginaika kai ena amaxi as evaze kati parapanw na dei3ei to "kolaz"

San noima kai idea einai kalo. Apla den einai etsi pws na to pw gemato. Exei valei ton xaro dexia ton drako epanw mia ginaika kai ena amaxi as evaze kati parapanw na dei3ei to "kolaz"

Nai re enoite pws einai adeio. Auti i eikona xwraei polu  epeksergasia akoma(oreksh kai fantasia na 'xeis..). Den peirazei, tin alh fora :p