about format and l2

xTheVioLaToR

Hello i am recently formating my pc and i lose l2 epilogue each time..i cant fit it in a cd pff...anyway

my question is.if i move the folders in different cds and then paste them in the folder will l2 run properly?if

thats not possible may i have a solution which SHOULD NOT BE to re-download it?if someone gives me a good

solution i will give him one of my pro sigs :D

thats the only i can give :/

ye you can take it with CDs by somewhere else.

or with USB. I always got it with USB. I think for epilogue 1 USB 8 GB is enough.

I took gracia final even with an USB 4 GB :P

yes i know,but its installed before formating it...i dont know thats why i ask...

btw i a now making back-ups so in 10-11 PM. gmt+2 i would have finished with all of this

and we can discuss about your gift :D

better buy an external hard disk to save all the thinks that you need so you will have them after format and dont need to download it all the times after install its just about 20 euro for 250 gb

just pick the Lineage2 folder and split its sub-folders in half, like system systemtextures animations in one CD and the rest in another one or seomthing like that and then creat a folder on your new OS and place the folders there, if you have the same files it will work the same.

• 4 months later...