[Discussion] Everyone check this.

`Vaxil

OK i made this "useless" topic as many would say , because i see in Signatures and in comments AND in avatars, that everyone blames Grisom ,Maxtor,other staff for banning ppl.But i was wondering , maybe it is our fault that "we" get banned ? I Mean this situation is a GREEK situation , cause only in Greece noone blames hisself when something happens but his subordinate or his "Guide". So i would suggest everyone to doublethink b4 he blames somoene.Furthermore i would advise the adminstrative staff to announce/post th reason somoene got banned. If you agree/disagree with me please feel free to post but without flaming.

PS: Sorry for my mislearned english skills, i am trying to improve them.( And no cause i am SURE that i am gonna hear this i am not creating this topic to lick their asses , but i create it cause i am extremely frudtrated about this.)

maxtor did warn and give reason to all the bans that occured yesterday, if someone thinks that he should have an avatar or a sig blaming him or any mod,

then so be it. I don't think maxtor's or the moderators' feelings will be hurt...

of course everyone must take their responsibilities but since some are not doing it at all, Maxtor and the mods make sure that order is kept here.

I love my sig.!

i am not talking about the 2nd one ..ok i admit that the 2nd one is funny but the first one is insultive. Just imagine u were a staff member and everyone blamed you.

Nobody has to give reason why he got banned. The Administrative Staff decided if they'll tell us and their decision must be respected. All of this happened cause of someone though that they'll be the bosses but at last the staff showed no mercy and show'd how it will work for further.

maxtor did warn and give reason to all the bans that occured yesterday, if someone thinks that he should have an avatar or a sig blaming him or any mod,

then so be it. I don't think maxtor's or the moderators' feelings will be hurt...

of course everyone must take their responsibilities but since some are not doing it at all, Maxtor and the mods make sure that order is kept here.

Thank you for your support.

i am not talking about the 2nd one ..ok i admit that the 2nd one is funny but the first one is insultive. Just imagine u were a staff member and everyone blamed you.

omg. Grisom will be all like:

/care

maybe it is our fault that "we" get banned

That's the point.

G Mods & Maxtor aren't insane to ban everybody w/o reason.

There is a reason for everything.

As ancient greeks said uvris leads to nemesis and after nemesis comes tysis.

You make the fault, we get angry and you are punished.

Danos vida, danos fuego, que nos lleven a lo alto, campeones o vencidos, pero unidos a intentarlo

Please use english , ot at least tell us what language you are using.

I got the trannslation :D Give us life, fire damage, which lead us to the top, champions and losers, but united to try

Dudes, your are responsible for your actions, so you must accept the consequences of them. THEY start something like revolution and they start spamming on msn asking from greek members of mxc to leave maxcheaters too, so we got the list with the guys who accept to leave the only thing we did, as long as they decide to leave, we just close them the door ;)