[IMPORTANT]Everybody in here check this

Gozilla

imma beat u at rap challenge

I will beat your ass ;D

Anyway, Gozilla, i'd show you the proof but i cant find the topic that revenger made few days ago.

You know something,  those banned people were a gang that flammed everyone and tried to show all other users they are the chiefs here.

Sad fact about that:

They drove sX and Intrepid crazy and they got banned.

Fun Fact:

They tried to do the same to me, and now they are all banned :cry: :cry: :*

Sad fact about that:

They drove sX and Intrepid crazy and they got banned.

Fun Fact:

They tried to do the same to me, and now they are all banned :cry: :cry: :*

Evil Flame Machine rofl. Why no spam @ msn?

why this thread isnt locked yet? :|

Let me enjoy this :3 like phoenix said behind my back "Grisom is a psycho and he get's happy when he ban greek people"

Just to let something clear, i dont get happy when i ban greek ppl, i get happy when i ban stupid douchbag ppl :D

they cried and flamed and when Grisom was banning them they were saying to me: np 1 day maxtor will ban him and make 100% greek staff.

i remind words of maxtor saying to them some minutes before bans: ok i will support greeks, tell me your problems.

and the words were: fak this and fak that, this is gr forum, grs rules, always, always bringing fight on here.

if you could remember on topic i edit like: [erol] official spam topic: we were all having fun, g mods, l2 mod, wow mods, all mods, gold members, vips, normal memebrs, greeks, non greeks, till they came and fak it up by flaming family and mother.

Problem wasn't in prejudging greeks, just they were like 10 ppl or more who were trying to make a fight on non-greeks vs greeks.

we are still together, greeks and no greeks and trying to do our best. we all got greek friends as in here as we all had when we all start playing l2.  

So,

I think that MaxCheaters is following a way that will lead to a ban for most active members and Legends of this forum..

I made this topic because of some several bans.

MasterDisaster ( Thank God we keep in touch )

*Vazelos*

magaki13

Interpid

I know that there are about 100 more to give an example but I mentioned those that made me really angry and sad..

I have also to say..

Photoshop Section is DEAD without MasterDisaster and magaki..

I think those guys above did not deserve to be banned.

Q : What is the main point of this f'in topic?

A : Staff members ( especially Maxtor ) think that always they are right.

When a member expresses his real beliefs about a condition many times this downsizes the character of the Staff Members.

They immediately lead to bans..

So...Are the beliefs of the Members that critisize Staff Members Right.?

In many cases,I would say YES..

Everything from now on is based on you..

Tell me your opinion..  :-\

Maxtor please reply.!  :-X

You said the Gfx section is dead?

SoFaki is a good one gfx'er,dont care about this,dont forget tribal,and mby others.