[BOT] L2Walker OOG/IG @ Dragon Network | Complete Guide

mexican24

I cant log this is the msg:

00:42:25 WP v5.04F © Sauron

00:42:26 Link LoginServer Succeed.

00:42:26 ->Login LoginServer Fail.

maybe u missed a step or the server u tried to connect was offline on that momment

re-check ur steps,host and other things i have explained on the guide, it still working

ok guys, let's start to search another oog botting method for dragon network, because it will be interlude in 2 weeks :)

you wont find anything related to oog for dnet interlude. they didnt release the new files atm, we all got to wait for that and work to bypass it again ;D

Guess I'll have to really bot hard in the next few days (or well, when the servers are back up tomorrow :x) xD

But then again... drake has a weird way to measure time... we can take it easy :P

I have a l2 walker for interlude in dn :D I NEED just too up load it :)

how do u got l2walker for interlude if they even have release interlude for players? its only on the beta test server for admins and mods

if u just need to upload it, do it. http://rapidshare.de/

I have a l2 walker for interlude in dn :D I NEED just too up load it :)

I dont believe u.How u can get it b4 interlude on DN? Some1 gave link 4 you so just use it and make us happy