[BOT] L2Walker OOG/IG @ Dragon Network | Complete Guide

mexican24

Every time DRake change protection he say that none can bypass it.... after 5 days all ppl have the bypass...

Its a total waste of time... DRAKE PUT C5/C6 ON DRAGON INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR TIME ON WALKER PROTECTION...

I get this error everytime???

16:16:17 WP v5.04F © Sauron

16:16:17 Link LoginServer Succeed.

16:16:17 Password does not match this account. Confirm your account information and log in again later.

16:16:17 ->Login LoginServer Fail.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that's because u haven't capture the encrypted password, opne the miniporxer or proxyfier and and login normaly with the official luncher.

I get a critical error when I log with the official launcher.. why's that ? " general protection fail "

I get a critical error when I log with the official launcher.. why's that ? " general protection fail "

u shouldnt do that, by doing that it replaces the modified files to bot. if u want use oog bot and play on normal game client just open your bot first and then open the game client using l2.exe @ system folder