Paysafe

Gxz

You're kiddin!

Link me to the exact place!

deposit: https://home.bwin.com/account.aspx?view=PayIn&app=Sport

and withdraw: https://home.bwin.com/account.aspx?view=PayOut

you have to make an account

i heard that you need to send them a photo of your identity is it true?

I registered yesterday.They just wanted me to confirm that I am 18 or more.

Well if I am right,you should click me and then add the amount of paysafe money(minimum=10 euros) you want to get @ ur paypal.Then you will redirected somewhere that you will add the pin of pay safe and then get the money.

If I am wrong correct me!

I registered yesterday.They just wanted me to confirm that I am 18 or more.

Well if I am right,you should click me and then add the amount of paysafe money(minimum=10 euros) you want to get @ ur paypal.Then you will redirected somewhere that you will add the pin of pay safe and then get the money.

If I am wrong correct me!

what i have to do in my case? i already deposit 35 euros from paysafe i am 17 1/2 years old and i am from cyprus and in the account i wrote i am from Greece cause if i write that i am from Cyprus i will not be able to deposit/withdraw with paysafe / paypal... is there any way to convice them i am from Greece and i am 18 years old?

what i have to do in my case? i already deposit 35 euros from paysafe i am 17 1/2 years old and i am from cyprus and in the account i wrote i am from Greece cause if i write that i am from Cyprus i will not be able to deposit/withdraw with paysafe / paypal... is there any way to convice them i am from Greece and i am 18 years old?

LOL what's your prob meng?Didn't they send you the money?:S

LOL what's your prob meng?Didn't they send you the money?:S

no no the problem is that i am from cyprus and i cant withdraw the money with Paypal so i wrote i am from Greece but i dont know how to verify that i am from Greece and that i am 18 years old i need to send them fake bills or something.. any ideas?

no no the problem is that i am from cyprus and i cant withdraw the money with Paypal so i wrote i am from Greece but i dont know how to verify that i am from Greece and that i am 18 years old i need to send them fake bills or something.. any ideas?

I don't think you need to do such a thing =|

I mean that it seems unreasonable to ask you for proofs.Lemme check it once again!

its a bet site.. i have to send them identity/credit card but i am less than 18 years and i have to create another paypal account cause it doesnt accept my old one cause its registered in cyprus

its a bet site.. i have to send them identity/credit card but i am less than 18 years and i have to create another paypal account cause it doesnt accept my old one cause its registered in cyprus

Νοw I get.

Make another paypal account or ask somebody else to withdraw them and then send them back to you!