[HELP] Phoenix Knight (Sacrifice)

HI guys, I am playing Phoenix Knight on L2Blaze PvP server(Epilogue).

So I was watching some youtube videos and i saw that some pallys were able to heal themselves with sacrifice, so i went and got all rb jewels got Vesper Buster acumen all Mage buffs and still i wasnt able to do. Except for when I use touch of life.

Please help guys

I can also grab Healer subskill but i dont think it will help alot.

LOL I think you mean holy blessing (you can heal any target you want) because I can't use too sacrifice to my self . (I am playing with paladin too)

(move this topic to  Lineage II General Discussion [Greek] > [Request] General Help)

LOL I think you mean holy blessing (you can heal any target you want) because I can't use too sacrifice to my self . (I am playing with paladin too)

(move this topic to  Lineage II General Discussion [Greek] > [Request] General Help)

basically i agree with you...no need to move it just lock it since his problem solved i think....

when i was playing l2 i was playing with phoenix knight class! and yes i agree with you

HI guys, I am playing Phoenix Knight on L2Blaze PvP server(Epilogue).

So I was watching some youtube videos and i saw that some pallys were able to heal themselves with sacrifice, so i went and got all rb jewels got Vesper Buster acumen all Mage buffs and still i wasnt able to do. Except for when I use touch of life.

Please help guys

I can also grab Healer subskill but i dont think it will help alot.

well dude , they were able to heal themselves cause they were overbuffed (extra full buffed) and they had much m atk , so when they heal with Sacrifice , example if it takes 1k hp it adds 200 so in total 1200