[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

i dont like custom items :) on interlude ..

yeah but how the server will be enjoyable for more than 1 month with only normal items at a high rate serveR?

It tends to be classic ;)

You should create a kind of L2mafia ken abigail, not the new

server will pwn

which :o

yeah but how the server will be enjoyable for more than 1 month with only normal items at a high rate serveR?

ok lets see  ..---> STUCK AGUMENTS ----  low drope hight change ore ore  low change hight drope--->  Blessed 100%  no coruption no donation and will be ok you will have alot of pll..

l2shax in 1week got 600 pll...  but now is down..:(( when i got 1500 pvp lol my color whas change but he down the sv =)))

-Create a nice PvP zone somewhere, with Pvp reward. Custom weapons with these items

-No tatoo/custom armors

-Enchants with adena by farm zone, but the higher enchant, less chance to go. Max +18

-Raid bosses with fixed drops, each 1 days(Valakas way difficult)

-Fix hero weapons/skills etc

-Buffer without resists(Only divine + elemental) & cat buffs

-1-2 special raid bosses among the towns(not peaceful) with a quite big cd

-You could make hero items with an item, but working in another way you set

-Clan reputation items

Rates x70,rebirth system

and apply some events etc

ok lets see   ..---> STUCK AGUMENTS ----  low drope hight change ore ore  low change hight drope--->   Blessed 100%  no coruption no donation and will be ok you will have alot of pll..

l2shax in 1week got 600 pll...   but now is down..:(( when i got 1500 pvp lol my color whas change but he down the sv =)))

server without donation can't hold more than 1 month.

Just think about if you would open a server,you should give like 400 euro the 1st month and then 200 every month.

How the hell you could find that money? ;D .Ofc donation will be opened after 3 or 2 weeks and balanced,well i'll try.

And about ls,it is already low to my server + hard to get.ehmmm

and very low change to get ls skill with mid, a big higher(only a bit more) in middle, and a 'quite good' (10-15%) to valakas/antharas that have 5 days respawn and need many people to die

-Create a nice PvP zone somewhere, with Pvp reward. Custom weapons with these items PI(bubulina)

-No tatoo/custom armors   Only retail  soul atak speed  avandon c speed(bubulina)

-Enchants with adena by farm zone, but the higher enchant, less chance to go. Max +18    max 16  better (bubulina)

-Raid bosses with fixed drops, each 1 days(Valakas way difficult)  OK! (bubulina)

-Fix hero weapons/skills etc    low change on it sillence and all + u can enchante it  difernce with hero!! need work for it (bubulina)

-Buffer without resists(Only divine + elemental) & cat buffs      OK (bubulina)

-Clan reputation items

Rates x70,rebirth system   better 500x+  is pvp server!!! better fun! (bubulina)

and apply some events etc

TVT, DM, CTF and more! bubulina

server without donation can't hold more than 1 month.

Just think about if you would open a server,you should give like 400 euro the 1st month and then 200 every month.

How the hell you could find that money? ;D .Ofc donation will be opened after 3 or 2 weeks and balanced,well i'll try.

And about ls,it is already low to my server + hard to get.ehmmm

ok make donation but not unbalanced with normal pll..  :)

-Custom weapons with these items

what? :o

-No tatoo/custom armors

Already have it like that.

@bubu in the future if these tatoo could bring some more balance maybe.Other wise NOT

-Enchants with adena by farm zone, but the higher enchant, less chance to go. Max +18

Oh,so you are talking about level enchant system.Already have it in mid.BUt more max i had in mind :P .Safe?

@bubu 18/16 w/e :P

Raid bosses with fixed drops, each 1 days(Valakas way difficult)

Always find this interesting but most to server mid rate and not rly to high rate.

-Fix hero weapons/skills etc    low change on it sillence and all + u can enchante it  difernce with hero!! need work for it (bubulina)

Ehmm thanks for remind me that

Buffer without resists(Only divine + elemental) & cat buff

Already have it.

-Clan reputation items

Yeap.

huh?

Rates x70,rebirth system

Well the nowadays players ,i don't think that looking for a x70 interlude server..MAybe 500 and more.

events

Yea events,aren't big deal really.

PI is a bad zone

No tatoos means no tatoots.Avadon and Soul are way unbalanced, and useless

Imo 18, but way too difficult

I mean cooldown of hero skills,and raid abusing :D

and these rates gonna give more time to server,and more possible donations

At least me, doesn't like a server with +30 weapons, 12/15 active skills(and passives) pvping to PI vs randoms

that's not L2

You can only get Custom weapons by PvPing/Farming to difficult mobs in a PvP zone

Raid boss shouldn't be everywhere, specially valakas

And i mean 'Gold dragon', that you would be able to get via some PvP tokens/rbs (but dificult )

FightersBoss when u make like this  NO CUSTOM  PvP no hard tO farm cont on me... and btw i am donator :)) i have mpre 25E on paysafe =))) axa0x0a0xa0  but nvm if u make no custom fresh start pvp balannced  cont on me i will join :P