[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

I don't know , maybe one booter with 5,5k shells would do some job

anyway,as i said,every tarded server

almost 95% ;d

yeah i think so these stupid shell booters worth nothing :D

shutting down a server that would close in a few days anyway is not something ppl should be proud about its more pathetic :D

yeah i think so these stupid shell booters worth nothing :D

shutting down a server that would close in a few days anyway is not something ppl should be proud about its more pathetic :D

Except big servers,everything else can be shutted down in seconds

Servers with 900 or more people on,etc

Especially,servers made for money.Admins never buy a protection :P

btw,as i saw,even L2Mafia fixed/took care of attacks from shell booters :P

Except big servers,everything else can be shutted down in seconds

Servers with 900 or more people on,etc

Especially,servers made for money.Admins never buy a protection :P

btw,as i saw,even L2Mafia fixed/took care of attacks from shell booters :P

shell booters are useless things just like l2mafia you see shell booter is just a simple ddos attack made for the reason to kill the il servers that go against sherk because he cant make a good enough server same story like with dragonhunter...

Who cares

A shell booter can still rape 95% of servers,and 'small' websites

It can rape not too mention mxc too since its a doos attack not an l2j flooder or something like that

It could rape MXC easily.Before the big downtime

i haven't tried again since that time

Basically you just admit that you ddosed mxc at some point :D