[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

You are lieing nobody can drink a bottle of votka in this size. And actually the wine I drunk was bigger because it was a water bottle not a wine bottle and it was Greek wine because I'm in Greece right now. And I passed out. Also I never drink I am just getting drunk every 1 month or something....

You are lieing nobody can drink a bottle of votka in this size. And actually the wine I drunk was bigger because it was a water bottle not a wine bottle and it was Greek wine because I'm in Greece right now. And I passed out. Also I never drink I am just getting drunk every 1 month or something....

vodka has the same bottle with what u saw

and if u are in greece i donot think u did drink only one..

vodka has the same bottle with what u saw

and if u are in greece i donot think u did drink only one..

But we didnt have more and I'm sure if you'd drunk this you would pass out too. Once I drunk a whole bottle of Gordon's and everyone else drunk another bottle but they shared it each other. I mean they drunk 1/4 each of them. Everybody throwed up and they didnt get too drunk but I drunk the whole bottle alone and I didnt throw up. I just got drunk in the school and they expelled me...

But we didnt have more and I'm sure if you'd drunk this you would pass out too. Once I drunk a whole bottle of Gordon's and everyone else drunk another bottle but they shared it each other. I mean they drunk 1/4 each of them. Everybody throwed up and they didnt get too drunk but I drunk the whole bottle alone and I didnt throw up. I just got drunk in the school and they expelled me...

you donot know the situation in greece..when we celebrate for something and go with our families at someone house and eat + drink,we drink from our homemade wine.Everyone 1+ bottle so relax..

you donot know the situation in greece..when we celebrate for something and go with our families at someone house and eat + drink,we drink from our homemade wine.Everyone 1+ bottle so relax..

Yes but not in just 10 minutes. Also I hadnt eatten anything the whole day and night. I was completely empty.

you dont go at partyes?

Right you are not a nigger but you must be a gypsy because romanians are gypsies. Also if you are not a nigger why do you have this nigger in your signature?

That wasnt racist. I didnt insult niggers....

Yes but not in just 10 minutes. Also I hadnt eatten anything the whole day and night. I was completely empty.

Right you are not a nigger but you must be a gypsy because romanians are gypsies. Also if you are not a nigger why do you have this nigger in your signature?

If you are not from romania this is racism

Also Setekh has an Archidi in his sign,what that means?

That wasnt racist. I didnt insult niggers....

because i want.

And no Romanians are not gypsies, in Romania lives gypsies like in other countries.

You are not the right person to judge who is gypsy and who is nigga and why i have that sig. Too bad im not g mod anymore because i would ban you for no reason, we dont need people like you here.

When you are not accepted by a community you should leave.

If you like to have quarrels, go and do it with your mom because she borned you like that.

because i want.

And no Romanians are not gypsies, in Romania lives gypsies like in other countries.

You are not the right person to judge who is gypsy and who is nigga and why i have that sig. Too bad im not g mod anymore because i would ban you for no reason, we dont need people like you here.

When you are not accepted by a community you should leave.

If you like to have quarrels, go and do it with your mom because she borned you like that.

He is a 13 y.o child,just like Nosfekain

What do u expect?

We should put age restriction here  ???