[Collab] Hardcore The Second

Goddess

Be more specific. What i ruined?

The tag lol.

Lighting fx were not that good anyway but you made 'em completely awful!

C4D's could be handsomely used too!

I do not like the background. Also the lighting is -beep-ed up.

So much for being objective.. like i always say, if you dont spam, you dont even talk. lol'd who cares for what you like.. its a good background and a good lightning rofl.. <- at least this is your nab logic

just spam on.. im sure youll make more sense piling it up.

So much for being objective.. like i always say, if you dont spam, you dont even talk. lol'd who cares for what you like.. its a good background and a good lightning rofl.. <- at least this is your nab logic

Man there is no other explanation. You've got psychological problems.

Man there is no other explanation. You've got psychological problems.

Yes! and the psychological is a word that in your sentence again.. means next to 0 and is therefore more of a spam than no.

Besides i have psychological problem cuz you think my opinions should be objective.. when i say that i like her art? get a life or some brains lol.. psychological problems my ass.. it would be a lot if you at least used some of the psychologic yourself and not let your own cause problems to others.

Yes! and the psychological is a word that in your sentence again.. means next to 0 and is therefore more of a spam than no.

Besides i have psychological problem cuz you think my opinions should be objective.. when i say that i like her art? get a life or some brains lol.. psychological problems my ass.. it would be a lot if you at least used some of the psychologic yourself and not let your own cause problems to others.

super-retard.JPG

Keep up, you retard.

You don't know a shit about PS. So don't try to prove me wrong. What is the point of telling me that it is a good bg and a good lightning? Where do you see the nice background? Where do you see the good lightning? Especially in the final version. This is a signature I DONT like. Goddess has made way better signatures than this.