Looking for a cool MMORPG f2p

Jαkє

I am looking for a nice free mmorpg..someone can help me?

*i tried already mu, l2, wow and cabal online*

try ARCHLORD its forever free or Voyage Century Online also forever free both games are interestning curently im playing AL and its smth betwen L2 and wow for me :P but if you want smth totaly not related than i recomend VCO ;] try it

• 2 weeks later...

Sword of the new world is far the best f2p on the market to current date.

post something more about that game like what kind of mmo it is is there nice pvp or is it simple grind game, and what about quests? is there a big community on ofi servers? and all that kind of info

http://mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/gameID/193/setView/overView/

all the info you need and players feed back and yes off community is huge, and if you like FF you will take a liking to this game and quests are just same lame shit hunt this bring that, but story is a really nice behind it.

http://mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/gameID/193/setView/overView/

all the info you need and players feed back and yes off community is huge, and if you like FF you will take a liking to this game and quests are just same lame shit hunt this bring that, but story is a really nice behind it.

hmm im curently downloading it so ill try if its cool ;) but i recomend you also to create something like review topic in MMORPG-->not listed section so ppl can easyly find info about that game :D from scr's it seems cool. When i spend some time at it, later ill share what i think about it so you will also can know opinion of new player about that game