[L2J] ★★★ L2Rox Lineage2 ★★★

lInsect

NEW L2Rox HANDY'S BLOCK CHECKER GAME !!!!!!!

The expansion brought a new game to Fantasy Island called Handy's Block Checker.

HandysBlockerArena.png

To get to the arena, from the Fantasy Isle Gatekeeper, turn yourself North until you see an area with a big golden Spade on a red building. This red building is the Handy's Block Checker Arena.

WW1.jpg

You will be greeted by the Game Manager 'Handy'.

HandysBlockerNPC.png

Handy will tell you about the game and how you can participate.

HandysBlocker_About.pngHandysBlocker_HowtoParticipate.png

To start, register at one of the the four Entrance Managers (one for each Arena). There needs to be at least 2 particpants on each side to start.

HandysBlocker_Register.png

Once four players signed up, the game starts automatically (which makes me wonder how 6 people in total can join considering you can't join after it's started). You get put into a transformed state according to the color of the team you are on. The score and count down timer is listed at the top.

HandysBlockerTransform.pngHandysBlockerCountDown.png

The idea of the game is to flip over the squares that are oposite of your color, using the skill called "Flip Block" (the one and only skill you can use at the time. By doing this, it turns into your color. The more squares that are your color, the better chances your team will become the winners.

HandysBlockerAction.png

The squares gives drops of "bond" and "landmine". I wasn't able to figure out what the bond did as it wasn't anything that seemed to go into your inventory. However, Landmine did appear in your inventory which allows you to use it before flipping a square which will give the other team a state of stun when they attempt to flip the same square (from what I can gather, it all happens so quickly ;)

In our case, the winners obtained 10 fantasy island coins, where the losers obtained 2, but this can vary depending on the amount of squares turned over by each individual.

Buffs disappear once you get transformed, but reappear after the transformed state wears off.

Handy’s Block Checker

* Handy’s Block Checker, a mini game only available on Fantasy Isle, has been added.

Basic Rules:

* 1. Number of participants: 6 on 6 team match (maximum 12 players)

* 2. Game Time: 5 minutes per game

* 3. The number of arenas: 4

* 4. Weapon to use: Silly Hammer

* 5. Entrance Requirements: No limit on levels

* 6. Winning method: The team that flips more numbers of blocks for its own team during 5 minutes (game time) wins.

* 7. Attack Method: Target a block and use the Flip Block skill, which is activated upon entering a game.

Game Registration and Process

* 1. Players can register for Handy's Block Checker Arena by speaking to one of the Entrance Managers at the Checker Arena on Fantasy Isle.

* 2. Players can teleport to the front of the Handy's Block Checker Arena by speaking with the Fantasy Isle Paddies in Fantasy Isle.

* 3. The game begins by dividing players into two teams: red and blue. Once there are 2 to 6 players signed up for each team, the game begins automatically.

* 4. Once the game has started, no other participants are allowed to register for that game. However, there are four arenas. And if one arena is full, players can register with one of the other Entrance Managers.

* 5. One cannot restart within an arena. If you are disconnected from the game, you cannot return to the match.

* 6. Players may not participate if they are registered for any other PvP game, such as the Olympiad, Underground Coliseum or Kratei's Cube.

* 7. Players who possess a Cursed Weapon may not participate.

How to Win

* 1. Only the total number of flipped blocks per team is actively displayed during the match. To see how many blocks each player has turned, click on the mini-game icon located next to your mini-map. This icon is only active for the duration of the game.

* 2. The winning team is determined at the end of each match by tallying the team’s individual scores. The team with the highest overall score will be declared the winner.

Rewards

* 1. Mini game participants cannot acquire experience points and SP.

* 2. The winning team receives Fantasy Isle Coins as a reward.

* 3. Individual ranks are calculated in the winning team, so different numbers of Fantasy Isle Coins are provided according to individual ranks.

* 4. If players get disconnected or go out of the arena during a game, no reward is given.

Exchange Fantasy Isle Coins for reward items through the Fantasy Isle Paddies NPC.

Have fun wish you L2Rox Team !

i just joined L2Rox and i can only say that the server is rly good. so far everything works perfect, no lag/spikes. Good luck with the server i hope it will get many more players.

Soon will start new Event

* New NoLife Event will be organised on April 28 2010 . It will be finished on June 1 2010. You can win L2Rox T-shirt, and special Transformation. You will be able to check your NoLife status on our website .

L2Rox Team wish you grate time with Us.

server is L2 DragonClaw. just like l2jfree. based off of l2j. for the 3+ people that asked.

fyi, your anti-bot dont work.

You wish it was. I am L2DC (L2DragonClaw) project leader and I know for sure you don't use L2DC files.

You wish it was. I am L2DC (L2DragonClaw) project leader and I know for sure you don't use L2DC files.

10:45:37 AM :[This server uses L2DC files, a project founded by TheOne and developed by the L2DC Dev Team at www.l2dragonclaw.net, you can find our changelog and servers at www.l2dcproject.com

10:45:37 AM :[L2DC Server Version: 48:54M

10:45:37 AM :[Copyright 2004-2010

10:45:37 AM :[seven Signs: The quest event period has begun. Speak with a Priest of Dawn or Dusk Priestess if you wish to participate in the event.

10:45:38 AM :[screen Message : Welcome to L2Rox server!

u sure and its not my server