Lockerz

WebM0nst3r

The March Redemption is Live! International members, winner of the March Radness contest, go to PTZ Place now!

Wtf is redemption? and how da hell you register for "redemption"

The March Redemption is Live! International members, winner of the March Radness contest, go to PTZ Place now!

Wtf is redemption? and how da hell you register for "redemption"

there

http://ptzplace.lockerz.com/

The redemption is now over. Thank you for joining us! For those who didn't get a chance to redeem, we will have more redemptions soon, and later this year, PTZ PLACE will be open 24/7 for you to use your PTZ for your favorite brands and products.

Based on WebM0nst3r's...

http://lockerz-fan1s.tk/

actually leeched from webm0nst3r :P

Even my text is the same ! :D

Honestly i dont get it... -.-

Every month all member can redeem products or what? Strange...

Let me explain you, site at the moment is on beta phase, you can redeem items once a month and only if you are on the winning team (International vs USA) (you are in international if you leave everywhere else except us (Including Canada)

Later this year (2010) lockerz will go official up and then you will be able to redeem items 24/24 l 365/365.

so if you don't have the time and the speed to reedem something, you should probably wait and keep collecting points until the official grand open ;)

actually leeched from webm0nst3r :P

Even my text is the same ! :DLet me explain you, site at the moment is on beta phase, you can redeem items once a month and only if you are on the winning team (International vs USA) (you are in international if you leave everywhere else except us (Including Canada)

Later this year (2010) lockerz will go official up and then you will be able to redeem items 24/24 l 365/365.

so if you don't have the time and the speed to reedem something, you should probably wait and keep collecting points until the official grand open ;)

i hope they go official in the next month :D