Hero bugg

Marin

i dont think there´s a fully functional Hero System out there, and all the heroes are manually put by GMs, so if you were to use this i think that the GM would catch it and put some kind of punishment on you.

• 2 weeks later...

i really didnt understand what u meant.your main class is pp but it's not 3rd class and u have soultaker on subclass, and u participate with the soultaker in oli and win fight ? lol u can participate only with main class :D srry but i dont understand :)

you have to participe 10 times in olympiads (it's the minimum to be hero, and I think you must win atleast 1 fight).

Then when you've done your minimum 10 fights, before the hero attribution, switch in the class in wich you don't have your 3rd job/class(p.s: some ppls have the 3rd class skills, but not the name of this 3rd class cause it wasn't established before...).

So in his exemple, at the end you'll compete with the others hierophant but as a PP, if you are the first pp in the list, and if you ask to be hero before the first hierophant does; then you'll be HERO!!!

P.S: GM's wont ban you, cause a lot of peoples are doing this cause the 3rd class quests wasn't established when the 3rd class skills were established.

;) njoy

Having acumulative subs.. does affects this bug?

• 4 months later...

omg ppl stop pretending you did not understand.

make a char with main class Soultaker (3rd class) and a subclass Prophet (2nd class only).

go with the Soultaker to the Oly, fight minimum 10 fights and win at least 1.

change to Prophet after all the matches and you should become hero...i don't know if it works, this is just for the people who did not "understand".