[Request]Freya Armors!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Hello everyone!

I have a really good request!

If you do it you will 100% get +1karma cause it should be a really good work!

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Well...my request issssssss....

Freya Armors!

I hope that someone will adapt them for Final Gracia SOON!!!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Hello everyone!

I have a really good request!

If you do it you will 100% get +1karma cause it should be a really good work!

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Well...my request issssssss....

Freya Armors!

I hope that someone will adapt them for Final Gracia SOON!!!!

I have already requested and soon will be shared(not by me) @ VIP's section ;)

Ech...kids. Be creative, so something by Your own - it's a lot's of work, and You give someone +1 karma for it ? bu hahaha

Put this +1 karma into Your ass ^^

We ask'd for help.What's ur prob?

My problem is, that You want others to make work for You...You are lazy.

And this stupid: "do it, You will get +1 karma ! :D" is so funny, that I can read it...Pathetic.

Hey...if i were you...i should shut it up cause this is why we have a request forum here!

OK?

So shut the fuck up and if you dont wanna help go F@CK a goat!

Hmmmm, next time ?

If normal user told things like that, he will be probably banned ^^ And if VIP member is telling this, its cool - zero reaction ! God to know !

Bye

Haha no way I'd behave like that.

You don't know me.I would act in a really different way.

Gggg, an interesting topic, in general, I agree with IrreligiouS because for such a titanic work 1 karma is a very very small. Even if you give at least 10 karma for the armor, it's karma or spend any privilege she does not. It's easier to have to make and sell the armor and buy a VIP and not suffer. To note the surrounding Freya Armors is ready for the interlude, gracia final, gracia epilogue and other chronicles.

PS write to the PM does not need I do not give a just selling.

Gggg, an interesting topic, in general, I agree with IrreligiouS because for such a titanic work 1 karma is a very very small. Even if you give at least 10 karma for the armor, it's karma or spend any privilege she does not. It's easier to have to make and sell the armor and buy a VIP and not suffer. To note the surrounding Freya Armors is ready for the interlude, gracia final, gracia epilogue and other chronicles.

PS write to the PM does not need I do not give a just selling.

Thx kali, nice to see, that here is still someone that knows what client modding means ... Stupid +1 karma for such huge work is nothing ...

well is a nice request.. but agree with others.. you think anyone adapt this Armors to get +1 Karma you wrong xD, first of all nobody here have tool from Gildor except Kali and tool need pay 100U$ puff a lot money eheh,maybe who adapted this sell this Armor soon anyway good luck