[Battle] CяAzYzIoM™ vs SoFaKi

Goddess

newname and Goddess, stop doing it girl, I know that accounts are both Yours :) You can't lose and You can't imagine that some one is better than You so You are barking. And what was that word what susqect call You? Yea that word is entirely reflecting You.

For other not beliveing and Goddess Guardians/Fake Accounts: You saw my .PSD - how could I rip it making it from 0? ;*

crying beacuse other people pwond u makes u pro too? u really suck bitch or should i call u a dude?.I really laught my ass off when i saw your pathetic answers on your battle topic . I dont give the psd cause i dont care blablabla sh1ts . u -beep-ing suck so badly and u -beep-ing know that so i dont really care for what ur gonna say and blabla shits all i know is that u SUCK

I am not the only one who think that she is a bitch :)

I am not the only one who think that she is a bitch :)

every one that belived she wasnt (i was in that group) just turned to the other side se proved shes a bitch and knows only how to cry cry cry and nothing more .

Well i was sleeping all night xD i was in bad mood :P

i made it fast :)

btw on the sign he is Naruto... This is RASENGAN

this was the render...

http://i.imagehost.org/0994/Kyuuubi_Naruto_Rasengan_by_goku_y.png

so you can clearly see that my sign's effect is more like.... powerfull...

and near the eyes are brushed and pen tool not smudge xD

newname is an old banned member.

old? just to clarify.. im banned for no good reason on another acc, but im still a fairly new member.. ^^

newname and Goddess, stop doing it girl, I know that accounts are both Yours :) You can't lose and You can't imagine that some one is better than You so You are barking. And what was that word what susqect call You? Yea that word is entirely reflecting You.

For other not beliveing and Goddess Guardians/Fake Accounts: You saw my .PSD - how could I rip it making it from 0? ;*

what idiot says that when it can be checked..

this was the render...

Rasengan is -beep-ed up in this render. T_T

old? just to clarify.. im banned for no good reason on another acc, but im still a fairly new member.. ^^

what idiot says that when it can be checked..

Raule said it too T.T

this was the render...

you dont make so clear that there is a hand over there and i see only a blue ball

but i voted for you because i liked it more than the others

With the mask out it's less dangerous,here we are now entertain us.

Meng,iziom you are not so good as I expected.Actually,you are pro!PRO WITH THE CLONE STAMP TOOL!

I WON'T ACCEPT ANOTHER RIPPER HERE,SO EVEN U GOT DA PSD OF HIM IT DOESN'T MATTER.IT'S NOT YOURS SO //CRY US A RIVER.

ΑΗ,There is no way you can beat SoFaKi in animes.

+1 to sofi..

Kkthxbai

@Darky I still remember some of ur epic rips ;)

SoFaKi WON, I give up and I'm leaving this ill forum, some retards called me ripper so OK YES I'M RIPPER! I'M RIPPING MY OWN .PSD'S! :D

Goddess: If I will know where You live, I will tell to my girlfriend to kick Your ass :> and again: go out, there is world outside!

SoFaKi: GJ, You are good in Anime sigs, and GL in real life (hope Your problems will gone!)

newname: banned asshols should stay banned

`BloodyWarrior^ & darkslayer2: Yes shes a biach

Blane: don't worry, I'm leaving but I will send You today Photoshop Resources how i promised!

MasterDisaster: clone tool - nice joke dude! check the .PSD of that sig, it's made from 0 :>

cya!