[Battle] CrAzYzIoM vs Goddess

Just a note: I'm working only with digital renders/stocks. Cartoon themes aren't my style.

Oh come on.. Not to me bullshits like this.. PS user isn't limiting himself... You are PS user don't You?

This is the same thing if the maths teacher will said "I'm entertaining only with increasing"

Don't force me to call You the coward..

Pwnz0r, I'm challenging her so I'm giving the theme, btw TAZ theme was randomly first on my mind. If Goddess are soo good PS user to ask me about proofs of my works - that theme shouldn't be a problem for her, am I right? 8)

EDIT: changed gender xD

Pwnz0r, I'm challenging him so I'm giving the theme, btw TAZ theme was randomly first on my mind. If Goddess are soo good PS user to ask me about proofs of my works - that theme shouldn't be a problem for him, am I right? 8)

Well yea, but i still think that none of you should pick up the theme.

Pwnz0r, I'm challenging him so I'm giving the theme, btw TAZ theme was randomly first on my mind. If Goddess are soo good PS user to ask me about proofs of my works - that theme shouldn't be a problem for him, am I right? 8)

Goddess is a female :) Well I'd like to see this battle :P

Pwnz0r, I'm challenging her so I'm giving the theme, btw TAZ theme was randomly first on my mind. If Goddess are soo good PS user to ask me about proofs of my works - that theme shouldn't be a problem for her, am I right? 8)

EDIT: changed gender xD

you made those signatures????