[Share] Lineage 2 Supporter 3.0, 3.1, 3.2

clockman

This tip is great for servers with kasha malaga and do not accept the use of CP Reload ...

Is it working on dexternet servers. They have a new secure i cant use any program :/

both can use L2Net, there is a guide to use it on Dex in the forum, and at least in one server with Kasha i can use L2Net, just try

Thanks for a great program! I got a problem though. When I make a healing command for my bishop in Auto buffs/Heal it couldn't target pt members since it spam "7target nameofmychar" a lot of times and I got chat banned. I use a swedish keyboard maybe that's the problem? Is there any solution for this problem?

check if target works in script. like:

begin

Sleep(5000); // 5 seconds after ...

WriteCommand("/target someone");

end.

begin

WriteCommandSend("/target someone");

end.

If none of this work, then you got small problem :P

clito:

Program works ok in IL/C5, in HB, Gracia ... works only for your player (all things for party wont work). And I wont work on this program anymore. Working on anoder one, maybe in future i will make some patch for this to make it work with new game clients, but for now i dotn see point :P

Auto Potions:

Here you setting what potions it have to use. Depend on your char.

% <- from what % it have to use if you put here 50% then it will use potion when hp is lower than 50%...

ms <- delay, for hp potion is 15000. 1s = 1000 ms, 1 min = 60000ms ....

last one is shortcut what ahve to be used. If you use some other shortcut program will write command like /useshortcut 4 5

Buffs:

comment - name

action - action

command / skill - depend on action <- anyway what char have to do..

use on: select here chars on what it can use. (3.2 suports only self, other will ignore)

command range - skill type: mass use for mass heal, ol/wc buffs, one target skill for shild, ww, might, emp,hea, rechange...

self condition: for example use only when your hp is > 1%

target condition:

- number of players (3.2 dont support this), in 3.1, 3.0  its how much players in party including you need to have for exmample lower hp than 50%

- target cp, ... <- this condition (not supported in 3.2 [ will work only for self ])

- use every <- time in ms every what time skill have to be used.

- reuse time <- time in ms, skill reuse

- priority <- if program can run 2 actions it will run those with lower number here (i dont remember but i thing, you can test it using 2 actions what runn always and see what will be runned).

- sleep time <- time in what after running command program wont wirte anything (time for skill casting)

- invisible mode <- i will tell about it later.

Mouse clicker:

-  it looks like can have some problems.

- checkbox click only, when monster not supported in 3.2

text writer:

- it shoud write text in memo to game..

script:

- its just script in pascal made using "RemObjects Pascal Script" component.

- list of types, function you can find in txt file in zip with 3.1, 3.0 version (i forget to put it in 3.2, but nothing changed)

configuration:

native keyboard: its using sendmessage to use keys, not send input like it is in default, that why is connected to invisible mode, because game dont need to be active, but it wont reading stats of char then...

in 3.2 there is added some things what are configuration for reading data from screen. On soem computers it can work in difrent way, and in 3.2 ther ecan be bug than you will need to restart program when you click stop. Anywya you can run/stop/restart this thing when you want.... If i get some time i will try to make version for gracia what will support all things, but for now i have other things to do like reverse engineer a game client, to create better bot what wont need keyboard to run like its make in l2c and what will work in higher layer than l2w, l2net...

check if target works in script. like:

begin

WriteCommand("/target someone");

end.

begin

WriteCommandSend("/target someone");

end.

If none of this work, then you got small problem :P

clito:

Program works ok in IL/C5, in HB, Gracia ... works only for your player (all things for party wont work). And I wont work on this program anymore. Working on anoder one, maybe in future i will make some patch for this to make it work with new game clients, but for now i dotn see point :P

Auto Potions:

Here you setting what potions it have to use. Depend on your char.

% <- from what % it have to use if you put here 50% then it will use potion when hp is lower than 50%...

ms <- delay, for hp potion is 15000. 1s = 1000 ms, 1 min = 60000ms ....

last one is shortcut what ahve to be used. If you use some other shortcut program will write command like /useshortcut 4 5

Buffs:

comment - name

action - action

command / skill - depend on action <- anyway what char have to do..

use on: select here chars on what it can use. (3.2 suports only self, other will ignore)

command range - skill type: mass use for mass heal, ol/wc buffs, one target skill for shild, ww, might, emp,hea, rechange...

self condition: for example use only when your hp is > 1%

target condition:

- number of players (3.2 dont support this), in 3.1, 3.0  its how much players in party including you need to have for exmample lower hp than 50%

- target cp, ... <- this condition (not supported in 3.2 [ will work only for self ])

- use every <- time in ms every what time skill have to be used.

- reuse time <- time in ms, skill reuse

- priority <- if program can run 2 actions it will run those with lower number here (i dont remember but i thing, you can test it using 2 actions what runn always and see what will be runned).

- sleep time <- time in what after running command program wont wirte anything (time for skill casting)

- invisible mode <- i will tell about it later.

Mouse clicker:

-  it looks like can have some problems.

- checkbox click only, when monster not supported in 3.2

text writer:

- it shoud write text in memo to game..

script:

- its just script in pascal made using "RemObjects Pascal Script" component.

- list of types, function you can find in txt file in zip with 3.1, 3.0 version (i forget to put it in 3.2, but nothing changed)

configuration:

native keyboard: its using sendmessage to use keys, not send input like it is in default, that why is connected to invisible mode, because game dont need to be active, but it wont reading stats of char then...

in 3.2 there is added some things what are configuration for reading data from screen. On soem computers it can work in difrent way, and in 3.2 ther ecan be bug than you will need to restart program when you click stop. Anywya you can run/stop/restart this thing when you want.... If i get some time i will try to make version for gracia what will support all things, but for now i have other things to do like reverse engineer a game client, to create better bot what wont need keyboard to run like its make in l2c and what will work in higher layer than l2w, l2net...

thansk for answering the thing is that i dont know how to make it work, you said that we have set that to a file called windowinfo (I dont know how to do that) I,m Playing a HB client

On Configuration tab select a Gracia++ Reader in ComboBox. For HB you dont need windowinfo. You can use Potion User 2.6 too... Because L2 Supporter 3.2 dont support all things in gracia yet.

Heya guys,I have a problem with the program on Windows 7,i play c6 Off server!!it read my char but they dont use the pots!!!i have the same on windows XP and no problem with 2.2 edition!!!any idea???

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. Program was made long time ago, and wont be updated anymore.

2. I used it on IL, and right now sometimes im using it on RpgClub just for seting dances every 2 min in script.

3. The was to run it depend on what server you play and what features you need. If you need just potions, you can try use l2potionuser, if you need to setup correct "parser"/"reader" in configuration tab, depend on chronicle what you use. Forget about auto targeting mobs,etc in Gracia. That things works only on IL.

4. I'm already working on something difrent via dll injection in game. Already have 50% done, when i finish (~2 weeks) i will see if i will share it or not... and on what licence:

4. I'm already working on something difrent via dll injection in game. Already have 50% done, when i finish (~2 weeks) i will see if i will share it or not... and on what licence:

Yes yes Share ^^ ty man i am using use l2potionuser is very ussefull

• 4 months later...