81 members have voted

1. 1. Which chronicle made the worst changes for you??? you can vote 2 times

• WORST = C2
    • WORST = C5
    • WORST = HELLBOUND
    • BEST = C4
    • BEST = INTERLUDE
    • BEST = GRACIA

Justify and vote which one is the worst chronicle...

personally i think NCsoft made a lot of dumb changes in L2...its not that i hated, but  i miss the old times....

C2 is remembered as the Dagger/SPS chronicle... lots of SPS running and pking ppl...those who dares to react would take sleep and hit, sleep and hit till death...and daggers making trains and fake death to kill ppl and get their drops, or pking from behind with backstabs...one horrible chronicle for sure...

Im almost sure C4 is the favorite chronicle for everyone, or almost everyone....its the old L2 we all loved someday and the chronicle mages rules, sieges have diversity and intense fights, with summoners, aoe mages, and not only archers...also added olympiad, subclass and 3rd class changes

while C5 completely fucked with the game, changing gameplay drastically in favor of archers, adding erase, mana burn to heallers, making classes useless and unbalanced, Titan and Duelist imba, and nerfed mages to a point it became almost impossible to play (err...sleep nerf...)

Interlude fixed a bit the horrible changes from C5...added cool features such as LifeStones, but still ...C5 fucked so much with gameplay it became hard to fix it...they even tried to fix mana burn...but fighters were still overpowered

than we tough IL tried to put L2 back in the track, they made that horrible Kamael, with loads of mage nerfs, such as critical magic limit and shield to block magic, those stupid attribute stones making mages even weaker,

and Gracia gave us a bit of hope, its not IL or C4, but its way better than C5 and HELLBOUND , with new equips, lots of new skills, and a lot of stuff to do...

to me C5 is the worst chronicle ever, added nothing good and ruined what C4 was...C5 horrible changes still affects gameplay simply because they cannot fix it..

and C4 is the best one, for obvious reasons...its L2 with new awesome features that everyone loves!!!

With interlude pvp is very short( i mean mass pvpm 9v9 etc.

Gracia has more skillz which  ar usefull, new race is perfect, if there is no lot of pvp u can go farm( excluding +30.15 skillz, s84 300ele etc. I mean u cant be bored of doing only pvp)