[Help]I can't open files.See inside

Vkouk

Hello Maxcheaters.I recently found this server and tried to edit it`s system files.I could change everything till last update.They added something on system files and l2encdec can`t decode them.I need ur help as soon as possible.Here is the link for system files: http://www.4shared.com/file/241690105/72cf920c/RaidFight_Epilogue_Loader_v05.html

Thx in advance.

Hello Maxcheaters.I recently found this server and tried to edit it`s system files.I could change everything till last update.They added something on system files and l2encdec can`t decode them.I need ur help as soon as possible.Here is the link for system files: http://www.4shared.com/file/241690105/72cf920c/RaidFight_Epilogue_Loader_v05.html

Thx in advance.

ok just upload .dat files want edit and I help you man I can't download all patch, but you can just upload itemname-e.dat,weapongrp.dat,armorgrp.dat o files you want edit and I help you see a

ok just upload .dat files want edit and I help you man I can't download all patch, but you can just upload itemname-e.dat,weapongrp.dat,armorgrp.dat o files you want edit and I help you see a

here you go

thanks in advance

Sorry to disappoint you but we did this to prevent visible client mods on screenshots and movies (as client modding is illegal).

Also we did this to prevent non-ascii characters in game names etc, as this was pretty dangerous and problematic (pretty hard to trade or party a character with non-ascii character name.

I am really sorry that I had to do this. Good luck though.

Sorry to disappoint you but we did this to prevent visible client mods on screenshots and movies (as client modding is illegal).

Also we did this to prevent non-ascii characters in game names etc, as this was pretty dangerous and problematic (pretty hard to trade or party a character with non-ascii character name.

I am really sorry that I had to do this. Good luck though.

you can't help me?

if you can make the spesific dat files that i need,and send via pm.

Thanks