CT2.5 Freya

For some reason I disagree with all of you. I don't think NCsoft fails. I really like the new armors and weaps. But DAMN there are too many.

dynasty,vesper,another 2 s84 armors. I mean Wtf. I won't even say anything about how many weaps there are!

Other than that I like the new armors, and weaps, and new locations. (as far as I've seen)

i wonder...why make so many weapons and so many armor with silimar stats if ppl ends picking using only one of them???

Im still waiting for a light set like BW light, with mage stats and cspeed increase...but everytime they add new sets, they make them overpowered versions of DC ROBE SET or Draconic

not to mention, IL added so many cool weapons, and no one uses them...they still pick old C4 ones

also they never added a new S-80 bow with quick recovery like Bow of Peril or Shyeed Bow...only same shit..focus, cheap shot....

i wonder if someone looked the info/new features expect the photos. i am wondering really

OMFG THESE NEW ARMORS LOOK LIKE PYJAMAS

kthxbye

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...