interlude [L2J] Deviance PvP Experience - Free play

l2deviance

Mate please enter and check the prices. I didnt increase anything.  One vesper part is 100kk, one farm moob drop 10kk in 1 sec, so anyone can make vesper. Until now we dont have custom stats for custom items

So what happened to the NO WIPE that Mr Deviance promised? And what about this NO DONATIONS mr Deviance promised?

we dont have old evo's skills or custom items.

we dont accept donations, because we want to gather some funds from advertising after we will reach 500 online players. there are many ways to obtain money, not only the DONATIONS.

SO, Deviance will not have donations, also we dont have secret donators, like you say . I know its hard to belive but we have great ideas with this server and dont want to be messed up with a donations list.

If you want do help us with some funds, we need to buy a new hard driver because 2 days ago the main one gave up and now we run the back`up. So, i w8 your reply about this problem.

i forgot to mention a very important thing. this server dont have donations :D

free play , just enter and enjoy the fun !

Lol man, i dont know why you say this things because we dont have any connection with l2evo or other servers

Server will not be wiped, because we work a lot on it and it will remain free play (NO DONATIONS)

We want to make money from advertisments/commercials, not from donations :)

So , don't be rude and try it ,because i think that you will love it :P  HF

We didnt gather so much players as we expected on interlude , but with gracia we allready have 100+ from 18.05 when the server was started. So, thats why we choose to close, not to wipe the interlude project and to open a new epilogue pvp server. The server dont have donations, so i dont see any problem :) Good luck and Have fun

I dont see what is the problem with attribute level 9, because until beta will be over the class balance will be very good. Buffer is split in 2 npc's , one with all the buffs section and one for scheme buffing...and about that farm moobs, the farm system is very easy, so ? This is a pvp server 3000x, not a medium rate or low rate one where you need to farm a lot.

But this is your point and i respect it :) HF

the prob with attribute is.... its totally shit for high rates + its not right working in l2j

if u really want it leave it at lvl 3 u will see more balance as with lvl 9...

and yeah easy farm but 1 shot the mobs is crap... so just set enchant scrolls 1 adena and enchant rate to 100%

if u dont know how to increase the game play fun then im sorry...

a little hint make the mobs stronger and put more drop...still the same easy farming but a bit more fun if u have to use some skills to kill the mob and not just F1 and mob die.