interlude [L2J] Deviance PvP Experience - Free play

l2deviance

i didnt add anything , that thing about intact armor is just a poll and we will try to re-design the textures for an uniq look.

you have allready custom tattoos, so i dont see the point to add others :)

when you enter for augments ?

solved and please next time post on our forums, not here because i dont check this topic daily

i love the new server hardware, but why you wan to move the host so far away in Germany ?

We decided to improve our server hardware and internet band performances , and we found a good offer in frankfurt germany , more details on our forums - Rewards/Services topic (available also for unregistered users). For that reason we decided in implement a rewards/services system for thoose that will contribute to the montly payments because our team cannot support over 100 euros/month.

All you have to know is the fact that "donators" will not recive special items or custom skills, the only difference is that they will obtain the items much faster then the rest. But you dont have to worry about because also the farm system is with 50% more easily.

HF

. Class balance is down, so dont bother to try new chars because you will not have a chance. community is not friendly at all, you recive pk at every corner and you dont have the chance to make your own items

we have over 30 heroes at oly, the class balance is very good, because only if you enter you will see at least 7-8 different classes in towns, so this is not the problem. in most important farm spots we have pk guards, so you dont have how to make pk, also after 30 pk;s you have 50% drop chance , all playerrs know this thing very well. So, you dont have how to take pk from another player, because they respect the rules and dont kill the newbie players.

The farm system is quite easy, in 2-3 hours you are rdy for pvp with top gear

the community is very friendly and helpfull, we have many players from England, Bulgaria, Greece, Argentina, Romania, Lituania and other country to. Its a COMMUNITY in all senses :)

Join and you will discover it !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE / FORUM - MILLENNIUM-HOOK.NET CHEAT DESCRIPTION: Our cheat for Fortnite game has proven itself in the best way among players, the cheat has good optimization, a beautiful visual appearance and has extensive functionality. And reliable protection and HWID Spoofer give our cheat even more advantages over competitors! SUPPORTED ANTI-CHEATS: (read more on official website) - Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC): Undetected & Safe - BattlEye AC: Undetected & Safe - Hyperion AC: Undetected & Safe Our Fortnite cheat has a limited number of slots to ensure greater product security! (Available slots check on official website) FEATURES: AIMBOT: - Aim bone - Silent aim - Smooth - Fov - Distance - Key ESP: - Players - Loot - Vehicles - Traps - Other MISC: - No bloom - No spread - Vehicle flight - Instarevive - Aim while Jumping - Teleport to players within 4m (10m with pickaxe) or teleport downed players to you. - Teleport key - Fov changer REQUIREMENTS: - Included HWID Spoofer: Yes - Stream Bypass: No (Engineering works. Will be available again soon). - Supported game modes: Windowed, Borderless - Supported platforms: Steam / Uplay / Epic Games - Supported CPU: Intel & AMD - Supported OS: Windows 10 (1903,1909,2004,20H2,21H1, 22H2), Windows 11 (All version). Supported OS change and are added periodically. More check on official website.   IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS:   - Check on the official website.
    • OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE / FORUM - MILLENNIUM-HOOK.NET CHEAT DESCRIPTION: We are offering the best in market Division 2 hacks without detection. If you are wondering where to get the best cheats and hacks for The Division 2, you are at the right place! Our private TD2  hack has been completely undetected since we released it! Also, our cheat has all the most necessary functions such as aimbot, esp, etc. And the limited slots will give even more security to our product. SUPPORTED ANTI-CHEATS: (read more on official website) - Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC): Undetected & Safe - FairFight AC: Undetected & Safe Our The Division 2 cheat has a limited number of slots to ensure greater product security! (Available slots check on official website) FEATURES: AIMBOT: - Enable aim - No recoil - Silent aim - Aim distance - Aim fov - Draw aim fov - Fov change - Weakspot - Aim hitbox - Head - Neck - Chest - Random ESP: - Enable visuals - Enable radar - Skeleton - Weakspot - Pre-rendering - ESP distance - Radar distance - Auto - Enemy - Name - Blacklist - Whitelist - Custom color - Clear whitelist - Clear blacklist MISC: - Auto fire/Triggerbot - Rapid of fire rate - Shotgun of fire rate - Magic bullets - Fast reload - Unlimited ammo - Shoot in safehouse - Accelerate - Noclip REQUIREMENTS: - Included HWID Spoofer: Yes - Stream Bypass: Yes - Supported game modes: Windowed, Borderless - Supported platforms: Steam / Uplay / Epic Games - Supported CPU: Intel & AMD - Supported OS: Windows 10 (1903,1909,2004,20H2,21H1, 22H2), Windows 11 (All version). Supported OS change and are added periodically. More check on official website.   IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS:   - Check on the official website.
    • 50% discount for the next 3 copies Price 150 , will try for test server not guaranteed
    • Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11
    • DISCORD : utchiha_market telegram : https://t.me/utchiha_market SELLIX STORE : https://utchihamkt.mysellix.io/ Join our server for more products : https://discord.gg/hoodservices https://campsite.bio/utchihaamkt  
  • Topics