[Share]Fairy Princess Monster + Animation [Interlude]

Hello guys well today I decided adapt this mob from Interlude because like this Monster and have good textures, ok I adapted no only model, too do animation in it, check video and see ^^ ok hope like see you.

npce.png

Credits by me

Well, nice monster, but You moved You camera in game so fast because animation of this mob is fucked... ? Is to fast I think - if mob have so fast animation all the time, it will not look so nice...

But thx for Your work CE. I think its good idea anyway ;)

Cya

Well, nice monster, but You moved You camera in game so fast because animation of this mob is -beep-ed... ? Is to fast I think - if mob have so fast animation all the time, it will not look so nice...

But thx for Your work CE. I think its good idea anyway ;)

Cya

animation no changed from MOB Ave is original but problem is in VIDEO just download and check my HyperCam don't work good don't know what happen anyway thanks for comments

Hi,

Thank you for the share. One question, I load it on L2J Server Interlude and the title/mob LvL is located in the middle on the mobs body. how do i correct that to show over it? And it looks great. :)

Many thanks

Mech

"See you on the other side..."

Hi,

Thank you for the share. One question, I load it on L2J Server Interlude and the title/mob LvL is located in the middle on the mobs body. how do i correct that to show over it? And it looks great. :)

Many thanks

Mech

"See you on the other side..."

wll maybe need fix that soon I post files correct sorry need modify NPCGRP.DAT again :S