[L2J] L2 Strict - where PvP happens

Belzebul

fail

and thank u people from GR for fu cked up DarkFall

LOL what's your prob with greeks?

Will they ask you or there is any rule banning us from speaking greek in the server?

LOL what's your prob with greeks?

Will they ask you or there is any rule banning us from speaking greek in the server?

many greeks were cheating tbh , and they had IP banned from www.l2gve.net for cheating , and in l2 strict there is still some cheaters but GMs are closing their eyes cause...you know :)

many greeks were cheating tbh , and they had IP banned from www.l2gve.net for cheating , and in l2 strict there is still some cheaters but GMs are closing their eyes cause...you know :)

well i play in server and i havent see any cheater server is normal with no down times but from 100 people on now have 50

Server dieng cuz of lags and corruption

Next time, you post on my topic, you will be reported idio.

there are no more lags, and where you saw corruption you fucking idiot? you dont even play to my server.

Next time, you post on my topic, you will be reported idio.

there are no more lags, and where you saw corruption you -beep-ing idiot? you dont even play to my server.

You dont know who I am so stop talking bullshiits :)

Oh come on,I know rozdex,he is a good guy and he'd never do sucha thing!

BTW L2GvE is the famous server that its admin but all the greek ips?xD

You dont know who I am so stop talking bullshiits :)

Who are you?Rorshack?