[share]{BUg} atack someone who is running in town (one more)

tiranous

I am not sure if it has posted again...

well.. all of us hate this noobs who while we are pvp out of giran they are running in.....

ok I found a bug how to atack them in town ...

what to have to do? easy

start atack him with duals (or dager etc...) out of town when he is almost in ..make a skill the skill must finish when he is in!!! so all you know that when a skill is finish the char is continie his atack with duals :D so you will atack him in town

sorry for my language :S

as far as I know, the attack animation continues but the target receives no damage once he's inside.

+1 heard same, but i'll will go try it to see if it worsk. But as most I doubt in it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hhm works, but since the Caracter that you use to attack is a in pace zone he will not recive any damage or he will recive the damage but it will not die and have 1 HP.

well i discover it from l2java.. and I test it again before 5 mins it hasn't fixed yet :D i got pk and didn't go to jail :D :D :D

Well, need server restart to take changes, i add only tomorrow updates, before server restart, but it's fixed in source code now.