• Horus
    • dariofight
    • skylancer
    • Setekh
    • down
    • wizzy
    • DrHouse__

maybe yes.. maybe no.. i don't know..

He knows who you are, and so do I. Trust me.

The only thing you have offered here was flame topics.

Anyway, my opinion is at the posts above, no need to repeat it.

I am not against you but neither with ya.

I do not ask you to be by my side

He knows who you are, and so do I. Trust me.

The only thing you have offered here was flame topics.

Anyway, my opinion is at the posts above, no need to repeat it.

[GR]

Γιατί δεν αποδέχεστε αυτό που λέει το poll

Ovenus είναι απλά ένας καλός Developer..Εγώ το γνωρίζω αυτό από πρώτο χέρι γιατί των ξερό εδώ και 3 χρονιά…Άμα δεν αποδέχεστε αυτό που λέει το Topic Poll να μην το κοιτάτε…

Μα εσείς δεν είστε καλύτερη ,γιατί άμα ήσασταν καλύτερη θα ήσασταν πρώτη και εσείς

I voted for Ovenus. Having worked with him on L2Rivals(I was a Helper, providing retail info about some features, looking for bugs, missing skills etc...), I can say that his skills as a developper are spectacular. Though L2Rivals did not succed, because of some mistakes he did as an administrator (Imo. Also, notice administrator, not developper). I was just amazed to see an Interlude L2J with so many features working exactly the same as in retail. Have you ever played on an Interlude L2J where you can use potions, while casting skills? Have you ever played on an Interlude L2J with properly working Olympiad (Opponent's HP bar, no random point distribution)? Ever played on Interlude L2J, where you do not have to wait for 5 minutes, when getting disconnected for the Disconnect Message to appear?

[GR]

Γιατί δεν αποδέχεστε αυτό που λέει το poll

Ovenus είναι απλά ένας καλός Developer..Εγώ το γνωρίζω αυτό από πρώτο χέρι γιατί των ξερό εδώ και 3 χρονιά…Άμα δεν αποδέχεστε αυτό που λέει το Topic Poll να μην το κοιτάτε…

Μα εσείς δεν είστε καλύτερη ,γιατί άμα ήσασταν καλύτερη θα ήσασταν πρώτη και εσείς

καλύτερη;

The poll says absolutely nothing.

It is just to express our own opinions, and that's what we're doing.

And since most of the users that didn't vote "just to having voted" have a similar opinion.

The only one that gave a good statement was Vanes.

Everything else was just friendship/randomvote.

I voted for Ovenus. Having worked with him on L2Rivals(I was a Helper, providing retail info about some features, looking for bugs, missing skills etc...), I can say that his skills as a developper are spectacular. Though L2Rivals did not succed, because of some mistakes he did as an administrator (Imo. Also, notice administrator, not developper). I was just amazed to see an Interlude L2J with so many features working exactly the same as in retail. Have you ever played on an Interlude L2J where you can use potions, while casting skills? Have you ever played on an Interlude L2J with properly working Olympiad (Opponent's HP bar, no random point distribution)? Ever played on Interlude L2J, where you do not have to wait for 5 minutes, when getting disconnected for the Disconnect Message to appear?

ty vanes :)

Have you ever played on an Interlude L2J where you can use potions, while casting skills? Have you ever played on an Interlude L2J with properly working Olympiad (Opponent's HP bar, no random point distribution)? Ever played on Interlude L2J, where you do not have to wait for 5 minutes, when getting disconnected for the Disconnect Message to appear?

I can code those in less than a day lol