[Script] Baium Vortex (Enter while you're afk or doing someting else)

iamhere

Thanks a lot.

I try to get my blood fabric and i will test this tuesday morning (respawn baium time )

i will give infos about.

i think something, what about with LABEL 2, my char will not try to join center of room after each time to speak vortex ? or he will do that only when he will be enter in room ?

thanks again

MOVETO(114384,15777,10072)

LABEL(B)

NPCSEL(Baium[iD=29020])

DELAY(1000)

NPCDLG(Baium[iD=29020])

CALL(B)

He will move to CENTER of the room ONLY when u ar no longer 50 range near of Angelic Vortex, so it will only move u there when u ar not near vortex, after u move to center he will try to target baium (Raid) and attack him, a lot of times so u hav no lost.

Test it plz and post it to me :P and if some error u tell me plx i see if i can correct.

look here :)

Baium id is like u say 29020

http://www.lineagedroplist.com/npc/B,1/29020/Baium.html

i will try tomorrow, i have blooded fabric :)

if yu are not sure for second parts... i will use first part and make attack ON with only Baium on monster attack and big big range :) like 5000 lol :)

i will post tomorrow with more info after baium

thanks again

The idea is test all script if works xD. cuz i know first part works correctly, anyway thx for supporting me about ID :

doesn't WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

thanks

Hahaha, Ok :/ I dont know why it works with Mobs and not with baium, maybe baiums ID changed on some servers? O.o

If i put Baium with no ID, the char will go runing to statue xD and ppl for sure will pk u xD.

So just left the way u said, put the options to attack the RB in Range etc, u can set it with Script too :D

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...