Whats your most memorable PVP victory???

another good one i remember...this time in 5x rates

again as an Elemental Summoner..it was a recently open new server

a bastard Gladiator in tallum heavy set killed my friend dwarf inside Garden of Eva last room...

than she started crying to me and i went there to kill him... at that point i was only in B grade BW light set, with sword of valhala acumen ...but i already had SOES focus and Hell knife buff weapons that i made for olympiad..just because at server beginning materials for these stuff are cheap...

well, i went inside GOE with my little dwarf friend...when we reach the lastest door, we passed through but didnt jumped down....  i said:

-Wait, lets see hows here and what theyre doing

so there was a Warcyrer, another spoiler and this Gladiator in A grade

i gave my self buffs to everyone, focus lvl 3 from SOES and mental shield and buffed Unicorn Merrow...

when they reunited to rebuffs, i jumped in and killed the warcryer in 3 hits and got karma...than i started to fight the Gladiator (he was parcially buffed with WC buffs)...

while i was fighting the Gladi, the dwarf that was with them tried to revive the Warcryer....but once the WC stand up i killed him like 3 more times....than i finally killed the dwarf

the Gladiator run a lot to recover his HP/CP and run to the circular stairs near the RB..my summon followed him but got stuck in the stairs...

after some time i found the Summon and managed to bring it back down the ramp...so i chased the Gladi and he was tryting to SOE lol...but he didnt had scrolls so he used /unstuck ...cuz i had time to finally kill him  lol

my dwarf friend recorded all the action...

after that, all the times i saw the Gladiator and his Warcryer friend i tried to kill them and they always tried to run away..., i killed the Warcryer many other times, including before get Death Lord Hallate chest and inside Baium room (he was still in karmian robe set) lol ...but the Gladi always used bsoe

IT WAS JUST EPIC lol

• 3 weeks later...

i was with th and a 4 person pt attacked me if i remember well ( 1 dagger, 1 bs, 1 sps and 1 necro)

i bluffed bs and kill him 3 blows thankfully he had no salvation. the 1 starting attacking necro guess what lethal. then i went to the sps i succeded bluff and was about 4 blows and then i was with 600 cp and 400 hp and i was between running away from the dagger or staying i prefer running away but the mouse stucked and then he did me 1 blow and i auto target him press and i did critical , lethal blow and i kill him. i will remember  this 2 lethal in 4 ppl

Another useless topic,if i will beggin to tell my story you will must have an book to can write everything.

I will be an little Shakespeare.

mine was on l2 infogate i was A Trickster and deaadly roulette cool down time was ..like.2 secs :D

Deadly Roulette+Warp i killed 24-23 ppl ( out of 7 were tanks , 12 archers -.- ,4nukers)  the one who killed me was a necro named PoKeMoN... Mine name was Painfull.

well maybe not epic but

back in the c1 days i was xping in exe ground and some human mage attacked me and well i killed him

In the moment where  she did hit the ground she wrote "Adena please"

I was like what the fuck?

seriously she wasnt joking

L2mafia stucksubs (i was too young with no knowledge then)

7v55 ppl. Too bad they all died, and we got aden castle xD

tell me your name there? when i was playing i was pwning 55 ppl alone :D

@offtopic LoL LoL LoL Ke$ha?!!? think an other name dude... i dont think that copying nicknames of famous ppl is cool and WTF how do you have  1355 adena and just 67 posts :O sry for spam but i saw that Ke$ha answered here and i was interested in what he/she wrote. sry again

• 3 months later...

its not rlly a victory..but is VERY memorable!Saggi vs Saggi..

we both had 1k+ atk speed...so he starts hitting and then i start..no cp pots...i had 80 hp..and he missed.then i hit him 2 criticals of 3k each(that was normal crit that we were both making)and he didn't miss last shot.

Conclusion: we BOTH DIED!!!

it was epic :))

it was on a not so well known server but with 50 people online and i had just learned and used the subclass bug with the atck.speed and HP they all started crying cause i rapped them alone with +0 gear.

The good old dubai, Me and a 15 people clan totally rulled the server.

From the 15, 13 Where heroes, We had giran.

The siege was 2 pts against 1 ally, I remember Vorzakone told me if i take his castle he leaves the server.

Sh1t that was the old good dubai that's destroyed now...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• to my store : https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore11 Whatsapp ; +212614849119
    • 2 Factor Authentication Code for 100% secure login. Account provided with full information (email, password, dob, gender, etc).
    • ready server for sale, also available for testing with ready and beautiful npc zone pvp with custom 2 epic core orfen lvl2 with all maps ready all quests work at 100% ready comm  board with buffer teleport gm shop service anyone interested send me a pm many more that I forget  Exp/Sp : x30 (Premium: x40)    Adena : x7 (Premium: x10)   Drop : x7 (Premium: 10)   Spoil : x7 (Premium: 10)   Seal Stones : x7 (Premium: 10)   Raid Boss EXP/SP : x10   Raid Boss Drop : x3 (Premium: x5)   Epic Boss Drop : x1 Enchants   Safe Enchant : +3   Max Enchant : +16   Normal Scroll of Enchant Chance : 55%   Blessed Scroll of Enchant Chance : 60% Game Features   GMShop (Max. B-Grade)   Mana Potions (1000 MP, 10 sec Cooldown)   NPC Buffer (Include all buffs, 2h duration)   Auto-learn skills (Except Divine Inspiration)   Global Gatekeeper   Skill Escape: 15 seconds or /unstuck   1st Class Transfer (Free)   2nd Class Transfer (Free)   3rd Class Transfer (700 halisha mark)   Subclass (Items required from Cabrio / Hallate / Kernon / Golkonda + Top B Weapon + 984 Cry B)   Subclass 5 Subclasses + Main (Previous subclasses to level 75 to add new one)   Noblesse (Full Retail Quest)   Buff Slots: 24 (28 with Divine Inspiration LVL 4)   Skill Sweeper Festival added (Scavenger level 36)   Skill Block Buff added   Maximum delevel to keep Skills: 10 Levels   Shift + Click to see Droplist   Global Shout & Trade Chat   Retail Geodata and Pathnodes   Seven Signs Retail   Merchant and Blacksmith of Mammon at towns   Dimensional Rift (Min. 3 people in party to enter - Instance)   Tyrannosaurus drop Top LS with fixed 50% chance   Fast Augmentation System (Using Life Stones from Inventory)   Chance of getting skills (Normal 1%, Mid 3%, High 5%, Top 10%)   Wedding System with 30 seconds teleport to husband/wife Olympiad & Siege   Olympiad circle 14 days. (Maximum Enchant +6)   Olympiads time 18:00 - 00:00 (GMT +3)   Non-class 5 minimum participants to begin   Class based disabled   Siege every week.   To gain the reward you need to keep the Castle 2 times. Clans, Alliances & Limits   Max Clients/PC: 2   Max Clan Members: 36   Alliances allowed (Max 1 Clans)   24H Clan Penalties   Alliance penalty reset at daily restart (3-5 AM)   To bid for a Clan Hall required Clan Level 6 Quests x3   Alliance with the Ketra Orcs   Alliance with the Varka Silenos   War with Ketra Orcs   War with the Varka Silenos   The Finest Food   A Powerful Primeval Creature   Legacy of Insolence   Exploration of Giants Cave Part 1   Exploration of Giants Cave Part 2   Seekers of the Holy Grail   Guardians of the Holy Grail   Hunt of the Golden Ram Mercenary Force   The Zero Hour   Delicious Top Choice Meat   Heart in Search of Power   Rise and Fall of the Elroki Tribe   Yoke of the Past     Renegade Boss (Monday to Friday 20:00)   All Raid Boss 18+1 hours random respawn   Core (Jewel +1 STR +1 DEX) Monday, Wednesday and Friday 20:00 - 21:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Cruma Tower: 80)   Orfen (Jewel +1 INT +1 WIT) Monday to Friday, 20:00 - 21:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Sea of Spores: 80)   Ant Queen Monday and Friday 21:00 - 22:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Ant Nest: 80)   Zaken Monday,Wednesday,Friday 22:00 - 23:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Devil's Isle: 80)   Frintezza Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 22:00 – 23:00 (Need CC of 4 party and 7 people in each party min to join the lair, max is 8 party of 9 people each)   Baium (lvl80) Saturday 22:00 – 23:00   Antharas Every 2 Saturdays 22:00 - 23:00 Every 2 Sundays (alternating with Valakas) 22:00 – 23:00   Valakas Every 2 Saturdays 22:00 - 23:00 Every 2 Sundays (alternating with Antharas) 22:00 – 23:00   Subclass Raids (Cabrio, Kernon, Hallate, Golkonda) 18hours + 1 random   Noblesse Raid (Barakiel) 6 hours + 15min random   Varka’s Hero Shadith 8 hours + 30 mins random (4th lvl of alliance with Ketra)   Ketra’s Hero Hekaton 8 hours + 30 mins random (4th lvl of alliance with Varka)   Varka’s Commander Mos 8 hours + 30 mins random (5th lvl of alliance with Ketra)   Ketra’s Commander Tayr 8 hours + 30 mins random (5th lvl of alliance with Varka)
    • Have a great day! Unfortunately, we can not give you the codes at the moment, but they will be distributed as soon as trial is back online, thanks for understanding! Other users also can reply there for codes, we will send them out some time after.
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock