TOKEN OF LOVE IN BNB???WHAT IS THIS???

HI.I USED MAXTOR'S HELP 1.5 AND I TRIED TO MAKE BSPSD FROM THE SUBMENU RECIPES,AND THEN.....I EARNED A TOKEN OF LOVE IN MY QUEST ITEMS!!!!!WHAT IS THIS???AM I BECOME BANNED?IS SOMEKIND OF MARK TO KNOW THAT I TRIED TO CHEAT SERVER????PLEASE HELP ME!!!!I NEED TO KNOW QUICK!!!!MAXTOR HELP ME!!!!THAKS FOR REPLIES...

HI.I USED MAXTOR'S HELP 1.5 AND I TRIED TO MAKE BSPSD FROM THE SUBMENU RECIPES' date='AND THEN.....I EARNED A TOKEN OF LOVE IN MY QUEST ITEMS!!!!!WHAT IS THIS???AM I BECOME BANNED?IS SOMEKIND OF MARK TO KNOW THAT I TRIED TO CHEAT SERVER????PLEASE HELP ME!!!!I NEED TO KNOW QUICK!!!!MAXTOR HELP ME!!!!THAKS FOR REPLIES...[/quote']

hi man if it is not a mark that indicates you try to exploit something i think its a quest item you take from wishing potion quest. go to death pass and try to give it to a dwarf that its there or better try to drop it or destruct it. if its not destructuble or if you can not drop it unfortunately is a mark of cheating and it is almost sure that you will be banned

LOL man den einai tpt aplos prosexe min psaxsi o gm to invetori sou kai egw to pira auto to quest item kai pezw edw kai kati mines xoris na exw fai ban min anisixis einai toso axristi i gm pou den pernoune prefa ti tous ginetai a0x0a0x00a0x0

This requests for help from Maxtor himself are always fun. :D

The quest-item which you could mean is called... heart piece or something. If you still can move your char, don't worry. It is just this damn valentine-quest. If you are unable to move, you have no reason to worry, too, cuz then there's nothing you can do anyhow.

Good luck. :)