this are the rate:

Rates :

1000x Exp 1000x Sp 2000x Adena 1x Drop

Enchant :

Save +8 Max +20 Enchant scroll 70% Blessed Enchant 78%

Features :

Gm Shop, Global Gatekeeper, NpcBuffer, Stone Board and so on,

Sub Class Certification is off,

Auto loot Items, Auto learn Skills lvl82+ too, Subclass without Quest,Max 5 Subclasses,

BuffAmount 36/24, Starting Adena 500kk, Death Penalty off, Hero weapons Enachantable,

30 sec Spawnprotection, Every 50 PvP points = New titlecolor, Every 50 PK points = New Namecolor,

TvT, Ctf, Master of Enchanting.

Our server is around some weeks online and we are moving on really cool. the player amount is increasing day by day while we are always wishing to get more players who are whilling to feel like a part of a great big server project.

We are needing:

1 Gamemaster, Developers, Forum mods, since we are a new server there are many occupations to give out. so players give a chance and come to have a look about the server and we are always willing to read feedbacks from players.

www.l2phenom.de

www.l2phenom.de/forum

OMGOSH sry guys i forgot to give out the link. soorry for that here we go

www.l2phenom.de

edit this to your main post:d

and i played this server:p (not anymore)

its very good :D:D:D

I play there and its full of corruption... , 1 GM edit some RB to drop like 5 Rb jewells and 5k gb , another gm find this and tell him give back the stuff , the the nerd Gm said no ... so the good gm ban the nerd gm.... ok but. Then comes the most corrupted Admin ever called Rayden and unban the Nerd GM and not only that . the Corrupted admin said " was my mistake so u ( the char of Nerd Gm who kill alone the RB) can keep all the stuff coz was my mistake"

GG whit your server.