Who is the best L2OFF free server?

suspect

try to look at www.dragon-community.com it's has mana pots and cross-subs and many other thing i think it's great, try to connect to Dragon server coz it's the most popular on dragon network :)

The link you provided does not work. maybe you meant : www.dragon-network.net ?

try to look at www.dragon-community.com it's has mana pots and cross-subs and many other thing i think it's great, try to connect to Dragon server coz it's the most popular on dragon network :)

And most of the donators are on that server, with vibrating red weapons :)

Hm... i went to l2dex i think is a very good server but i want to know if any l2off server exist on c5 or interlude?!?

First of all , never double post on this forum.

Second, there aren't any full C5 Off files. there are only C4Off files modded for c5. That means C5 skills, monsters and eventually quests. But thats all. No new maps, monsters etc.

First of all , never double post on this forum.

Second, there aren't any full C5 Off files. there are only C4Off files modded for c5. That means C5 skills, monsters and eventually quests. But thats all. No new maps, monsters etc.

Oh i understand thanks for this info, i tryied l2dex but i cannot make a bot working :( too bad

the best server is depend what ur looking4.

the most close to oficial i think is l2dex, i play there and it was amazing, but now u cant bot, so is not like official :P

it has a great devs, fix almoast everithing in the game.

Frienzl2 is getting close enough to look like offical. The admin's are working good to keep the server running smooth.

They just bought a new system where a player cap of 5k could be on ^^

Can't find the movie where they showed it but yeah, it's a nice server