[SHARE] RPG Club L2Walker IG

2Fast

the answer was given

since none of l2net dev team play on RPG they are not interested to make bots work for that server

so stop waiting for bots working.

this is L2W thread not l2.net,and btw why u posted the same shit "stop boting,go away,play fare" on both the l2.net and l2w threads...and even more on a forum dedicated to cheating?post something useful or  go home retard

I was searching for everything that mpj123 could post, but didn't found nothing yet. I only use l2net, but still nothing. If anyone knows a way to make it work for l2walker, I will be glad to know about it =)

I was searching for everything that mpj123 could post, but didn't found nothing yet. I only use l2net, but still nothing. If anyone knows a way to make it work for l2walker, I will be glad to know about it =)

if there already was the way to bot...i think it would be here.

u can bot with l2net just add a good script and ur on ur way ....

Any guide to do that? Or are you just referring to l2net because you don't know that, l2net doesn't work either?

Anyway if you made some kind haxed script that works with the server then tell us what you did, because ATM l2net and walker are both completely useless.