[Share]New website html!!!

omfg noob i finished the site 1 year ago  and i have posted on 123123 russian tops so dont talk if u donw know ;)

don't talk shits, all russian servers use unique templates, which are bought from web designers. they don't use shares. so if u don't know, stfu yourself and give proper credits

don't talk shits, all russian servers use unique templates, which are bought from web designers. they don't use shares. so if u don't know, stfu yourself and give proper credits

And you think that all that russina server are so pro and pay for webdesigh and shits???Do talk if you dont know!

where do you know you talked with all russian admins of all servers?? dont post if ur not informed kid ;)

i know many of admins, they say that a ripped website is a shame and servers with ripped websites are being ddosed.

And you think that all that russina server are so pro and pay for webdesigh and shits???Do talk if you dont know!

some russians pay for them, some mades it themselves. btw, learn english

LT: pridusk ir nesikisk i musu pokalbi, dekui

i know many of admins, they say that a ripped website is a shame and servers with ripped websites are being ddosed.some russians pay for them, some mades it themselves. btw, learn english

LT: pridusk ir nesikisk i musu pokalbi, dekui

you know many 20-30 if u know that much but in russia are 123123 admins and servers ;)

guyssssssssss lisent to my i have one problem i create this site in freehostia and i press How to connect Download Rules Forum  and asy yo my this

Not Found

The requested URL /iplay/xxxx was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.12 Server at www.l2lightzone.net Port 80

the most simple way is to make a copy of the main page ,edit the content, and rename the page ex:download.htm and go to main page and add the page to the button.

ok any way good job :P