Mega Discussion!L2walker versus L2NET!

xTheVioLaToR

HockS, did you read all posts in topic?

the most important thing which makes l2walker vanish from 'the best foreve' list - its damn unsafe, its hard to find server now without walker protection. ingame is as unsafe as oog.

imho 'detectability' (? i dunno english word, correct me please. you know, the word which means how sth can be detected etc) is the most important reason of being 'best' bot.

I am user of l2.net and I'm satisfied, but I was user of l2walker as well.

If I had to compare them it would look like this:

L2.Net sure is complicated, you need to spend quite much time to make friends with L2.net, cause it's not so easy to setup. What I don't like about L2.Net is that essentials need to be stripted, and if you can't script properly, you're lost.

Example:

L2Walker: bot is on his bot routine, he tries to kill monster, monster can't be seen, it ignores it and moves along to kill another monster.

L2.Net: bot is on his bot routine, he tries to kill monster, monster can't be seen, bot is stuck. You need to make a script for anti stuck, but if you're using an xp script, then you need to merge that anti stuck and xp script together. If you can't do this (you're unable to write scripts), you're screwed.

What is quite sad is that L2.net is such a small project, I mean not everyone knows about it unlike l2walker, so there are few scripts. L2walker scripts are spread all over the internet, made by everyone.

But still I like that there are people that are actually improving and developing it.

I used l2w for 6 years but now i can say: L2.net >>> L2W

But, L2net got some issue, need fixing: user's GUI not friendly. I like the way of l2w, these options is really easy to understand and use.

sure L2W is easier to use, but the ban ratio for L2.NET compared to goodboy/l2walker...

Much rather bot with confidence then with fear. But like I said in a previous post, I have ran 9 man bot partys with L2.NET's GUI without problems as well, so I have no idea what people are complaining about.

sure L2W is easier to use, but the ban ratio for L2.NET compared to goodboy/l2walker...

Much rather bot with confidence then with fear. But like I said in a previous post, I have ran 9 man bot partys with L2.NET's GUI without problems as well, so I have no idea what people are complaining about.

as you can see dear mpj123 al of the fuys say in other words that if l2.net was simplier to use would be

much better as walker... :/

The GUI is very simple to use, people are just hard headed and dont want to learn a new GUI. Walker is complicated at first as well... but your learn its functions and learn to bot properly. Same thing goes with L2.NET. All you need to do is try for a day or two and you will be botting like a champ.

The GUI is very simple to use, people are just hard headed and dont want to learn a new GUI. Walker is complicated at first as well... but your learn its functions and learn to bot properly. Same thing goes with L2.NET. All you need to do is try for a day or two and you will be botting like a champ.

you know what....while i believe you are a really talented botter/programmer i believe you are not a proffesional...

pro's would act like this:

Customer:this is complicated

Creator of l2net:you think so?i will try to make it less complicated with more photos and videos so that

you can understand it better....

Don't take it as an attack just as a friendly advice....