Weird Question

KnightOfH3ll

Hello ppl. I have a question that many of you (prolly all of you) would find weird. So i have got this idea the last few weeks about shaving my body.

NO! I AM NOT GAY! (keep that in mind in case u reply)

For some reason i dont like bodyhair at all. The only place i want to keep the hair is on my forehands and probably my axillary. (μασχαλη for the greek) Ι have grown some hair in my chest and lower back. These i am thinking of shving completely. I am 100% that i will do the legs.

BTW i have reasons to shave cause i work out and do loads of sports.

So my question to you is. What do you think about this? Would you ever do it? Or if you have what did you think? If i finnaly go for it would you suggest razor or wax?

:)

The thing i worry the most is (if i finnaly do it) is the feedback i will get from others... But as i said before i aint gay :) I just dont like it at all.

The thing i worry the most is (if i finnaly do it) is the feedback i will get from others... But as i said before i aint gay :) I just dont like it at all.

you maybe not but the others judge from what they see and u cant change it...

being shaved needs creams and oils for your skin...purely metrosexual and bysexual things

if you look like a wolverine then use some shave or wax a little...but if you do it completely as you described before they ll point at you like this

I would shave my feet if i were playing football..i remember when my school made a football match before 3 years, i fell down and it was fucking painful.

being shaved needs creams and oils for your skin...purely metrosexual and bysexual things

if you look like a wolverine then use some shave or wax a little...but if you do it completely as you described before they ll point at you like this

wolverine. hahahahaha. anyways Do whatever you want dude and $#%@ the others.

Shaving your body isn't gay and leting your back look like penteli's forest (before getting burned) doesn't make you more of a man ;)

Hello ppl. I have a question that many of you (prolly all of you) would find weird. So i have got this idea the last few weeks about shaving my body.

NO! I AM NOT GAY! (keep that in mind in case u reply)

For some reason i dont like bodyhair at all. The only place i want to keep the hair is on my forehands and probably my axillary. (μασχαλη for the greek) Ι have grown some hair in my chest and lower back. These i am thinking of shving completely. I am 100% that i will do the legs.

BTW i have reasons to shave cause i work out and do loads of sports.

So my question to you is. What do you think about this? Would you ever do it? Or if you have what did you think? If i finnaly go for it would you suggest razor or wax?

:)

hair does always grow back out :D

so....

I know that they grow back but i am thinking of waxing them. Its damn painfull but u have bo hair for like a month and then they come out realy soft. Not like the razor. Btw i am the sports type and also play basketball.

There is another HUGE problem though. My dad.. i dont wanna know how he is going to respond after i tell him. My mum isnt that negative.

oh damn, life is hard... :P

There is another HUGE problem though. My dad.. i dont wanna know how he is going to respond after i tell him

He is not gonna say a thing, he'll chase you from athens to crete with a shotgun.

oh damn, life is hard... :P

You are the one to choose being a fagget with out hair, life is not hard, you just dont accept the hair god gave you, you will go to hell after shaving!!!

Well,

There is another HUGE problem though. My dad.. i dont wanna know how he is going to respond after i tell him.

Since you will never get rid of your hair (it will always grow again):

The first time your dad will shoot you.

The second he will rape you.

The third he will leave you at the roads, homeless..

So, the result will always be the same: You will be getting raped by him (if he is sooo evil, like you say), and the only thing you're gonna earn will be seeing yourself in a mirror and getting disgusted.

Plus that you will look gay ;x

My advice: You are who you are. By changing yourself you become someone else. So stay as you are, no reason to shave.