Lineage 2 addiction leads to funny happenings.

Hello everybody.

I made this topic while being inspired by our L2JDeveloper setekh.

We were talking this morning and he told me he likes role-playing.He actually told he likes "being" a vampire.

So all the funny role-playing things came back to my mind from the brainland of forgotten(LOL!).

So what's better than sharing all the funny facts that are a cause of addiction to Lineage?

I am sure the most of you have done something or heard/seen something like that.

So let me start.

Once the first Cyber net opened where I live,many children started playing L2.

They were so addicted that they were trying to cast some spells in the square instead of playing any stupid "game" like hide and seek or even soccer.

They were screaming all night long:

"I am a powerful spellhowler and I own ya bitch.Do you like my hurricane?Oh look at that dagger(it was just a pen),it glows blue(he had painted it with a crayon) and it's +20."

"Yeah kiss my ass,I am an archer.GM(his dad) gave me a kewl bow(it was a thing like boomerangs).It has resistance to dark magic so you die!"

Plus,some other kinds of addiction I saw:

1)A guy goes to a little shop to buy a bottle of water.He said to the shop assistant:"Do you have any mana drugs coz i got dry?"!

2)A guy kicks another guy for fun and the second's guy bug has fallen to the ground.The 2nd guy screams:"OH FUX MY INVENTORY YOU NOOB"!

3)Calling your friends "noob","corrupted" and such shits.

So share yours :P

I think that's kind a sad :P

You can't imagine.I feel like shit 'coz I was the first one who played L2 where I live!

I use some words from lineage 2 sometimes..i use adena to money or when a friend walk slowly, i say you're on mag or you don't have wind walk..? but only when we make fun.

first time I entered the game i make Tyrant with Arcana Mage =))) old time's :)) and i make lvl  27 at the gremlin 45x Server old Server   L2YOMO c3 :))

I was with big group of friends after a LOOOOOONG Night and we were out in the street making fun :P

I remember John sitting on the floor and shouting /TRADEEE PLZZZ

EPIC TIMES :)

first i didnt like l2 cuz i was plating mu and i thinked that is stupid to hunt monsters one by one... but after when all the ppl that i knew started to play i started too and i liked it :D i started to give all my money that my parents gave me for school for playing l2 :D and so :D but me and my friends use often words like "btw", "noob" and others that we use in l2 so i think ill remember l2 for a long time :):):):)