[Preview] L2 Strict Interlude Server Project!

Belzebul

After a lot of work, our dream comes true. L2 Strict is coming to steal your hearts and minds.

Let us give you some information about L2 Strict.

Lets the things from the start, ah?

General:

EXP: x1000 (Starting Lvl 20)

SP: x1000 (Autoskill learn)

Safe Enchant: 3

Max Enchant: 16

Enchant Rate: 70%

Blessed Enchant Rate: 100%

Auto-Pick up

No Grade Penalty

No Weight Penalty

No Delevel

No main class/subclass quest

No crafting

No clan penalties

Custom EXP Area:

You are autoteleported there once you create your character. You can level up there from 20 Lvl to 80 Lvl. All the mobs have an undead type to help you exping a cardinal or hierophant. This area is Elven Fortress.

Class Change:

There is no need going to a class master or the cat, once you level up to 20/40/76 a window will appear to change your quest.

NPCs:

Misc Shop: You can find there, consumable/scrolls/dyes.

Weapon Shop: D-S Grade weapons with sa can be found there.

Armor Shop: D-S Armors, Jewels and shield can be found there

Special Shop: Tattos, accessories, clan items, nobless item etc. can be found there

Global Gatekeeper: You can teleport to all towns, some hunting grounds, arenas and custom grounds

Buff Supporter: Buffs/Songs/Dances/Prophecies 3 Hours, 28 buff slots

PvP Colour System:

Your nickname will get coloured with different colours once you get 250/500/750/1000/1500 pvps

Custom Farm Zones

1) Primeval island, yes, the place that all players like to farm and pvp.

2) School of Dark Arts, awesome place for pvp,farm and rb kill, also remind us old times ;)

Killing Spree System:

Your nickname will be announced when you get 5 to 24 kills in a row!

Fight Stats in Title:

Your pvp/pk status will be shown @ your title!

Announcements:

When a GM or a Castle Lord enters the game, you will be informed by an announcement message

PvP reward:

You will automatically earn 1kk adena by taking a pvp, its not a huge amount.

Unstuck:

/unstuck command teleports you only in giran, 15 seconds.

Nobless Item:

First you will have to farm for it, then just double click it and you will become a noble.

Geodata:

Full geodata and pathnode are working 100%

Clan Repupation Item:

Its something that maybe hasnt seen it in any other server, so, when you double click this item and you are a clan leader you will automatically earn 1k clan repupation points.

Raid Boss Respawn:

When a read boss is dead or alive, an announcement will informate you!

Nobless Skill:

You will have the noblesse blessing skill from the first level, in a pvp server is too boring to get buffs everytime, even you are not nobless.

Olympiad:

2 weeks

Custom Item:

You will be able to join events, augment your weapon and many more things from this item.

Tattoos:

The well known tattoos, currently giving 7% boost.

Unique Voiced Commands:

We have applied some voiced commands (eg .example) to ease your game.

1) .tradeoff/.tradeon , just type .tradeoff and no1 will be able to trade you.

2) .pmoff/.pmon , just type .pmoff and no1 will be able to pm you.

3) .wh , just type .wh and a window will appear with warehouse options.

4) Just type .+one country and you will get the time and date of this country

5) .cancel/.heal The name says it all, can be used only inside the town

6) .joinoly/.leave oly Join the oly trough commands!

Events:

Currently only TvT is automated and working in our server, if we will have many players (~100) we will add more event such as ctf, dm etc.

ABOUT CUSTOM WEAPONS/ARMORS:

Currently there are none of them in our server, maybe they will, maybe they wont, players choose.

SERVER'S OPENING DATE

10-25 Of the March, we want to have them all ready. The site/forum will be given to public close to 5-10 of march.

It will be awesome if there are no custom items.

I love the retail servers without the op customs :(

Power up to forum soon as you can I will be member and player if the server will not have customs :)

It will be awesome if there are no custom items.

I love the retail servers without the op customs :(

Power up to forum soon as you can I will be member and player if the server will not have customs :)

I hate customs too, i really do. I hope that there will be players like you and me that dont like custom weapons/armors.

I hate customs too, i really do. I hope that there will be players like you and me that dont like custom weapons/armors.

im one of those :P well server seams nice  and im sure it will be as it sound's ;)

why dont you make it like poll with Custom/No Custom and untill the opening we will find out :D

The first 2 weeks the server will be definitely without customs, there is not way to return after adding customs, if you understand me.

why you did't post this in private servers section or you want to play along with some friends and stuff?

Cuz if he will, it will be junked cuz previews are not allowed..

though, server seems promising (For everyone that still play l2, i stopped l2 long time ago) but the big problem is that sooo many servers are online and none can choose where to go. For example, Deurian - L2V, Versus - L2DeathAvenue, Revenger, and so many ppl.

Dont forget that except protection you will need unique never seen specs so it will attract ppl, otherwise it will be a successful project with low population caused of daily routine on like every server  -Farm, enchant, pvp, oly, farm, enchant-

Good luck.

Cuz if he will, it will be junked cuz previews are not allowed..

though, server seems promising (For everyone that still play l2, i stopped l2 long time ago) but the big problem is that sooo many servers are online and none can choose where to go. For example, Deurian - L2V, Versus - L2DeathAvenue, Revenger, and so many ppl.

Dont forget that except protection you will need unique never seen specs so it will attract ppl, otherwise it will be a successful project with low population caused of daily routine on like every server  -Farm, enchant, pvp, oly, farm, enchant-

Good luck.

Yes, thats why i didnt post to private server section.

You are all right extreme, but im gonna do my best and who knows maybe it will succeed. Thank you.

Quais Sao Os Custon?

english.

I really like some of your ideas.

BTW The 2click and tadaaa noble thingie has been seen again,by me at least.

Also I wouldn't add this on my server.

Do you really want kiddos that don't know a shit about l2 for Heroes?

No,you don't...

Good luck mate.

Just try to keep up,coz there is a quite big range of worthy servers outta there.

Hope that your server will be one of highly competing ones as mine(LOL!)

I really like some of your ideas.

BTW The 2click and tadaaa noble thingie has been seen again,by me at least.

Also I wouldn't add this on my server.

Do you really want kiddos that don't know a shit about l2 for Heroes?

No,you don't...

Good luck mate.

Just try to keep up,coz there is a quite big range of worthy servers outta there.

Hope that your server will be one of highly competing ones as mine(LOL!)

Haha, thank you very much dude, good luck to your server project too ;)

About the nobless item, it need quite hard farm and what would you suggest for the nobless quest? I mean, its on a high rate servers you can do 2 things, farm and pvp, so why not farming for the nobless item too?