[Rate]Christina Scabbia Signature by me :)

Blane

I was like, webdesign and nothing more.I was busy, on editing (hard editing) on pictures, for some companies, general photoshop use.But now, I the level here, has grown up, many of you are doing great right now, clans, many tags everyday, masterpieces.I see them, I don't criticize but I keep them in mind...

Just wait a bit.Tomorrow I'll start the guide but I need some examples of sinatures which are needed.I'll need those resources, and I'll gather them -I hope- tomorrow, from some guys here...

-Blane

I didn't blame you for not doing the tutorial.You have all the rights to do w/e you want to :).

I just mentioned that.Anyway,if you need any "resource" then just tell me :P

I was like, webdesign and nothing more.I was busy, on editing (hard editing) on pictures, for some companies, general photoshop use.But now, I the level here, has grown up, many of you are doing great right now, clans, many tags everyday, masterpieces.I see them, I don't criticize but I keep them in mind...

Just wait a bit.Tomorrow I'll start the guide but I need some examples of sinatures which are needed.I'll need those resources, and I'll gather them -I hope- tomorrow, from some guys here...

-Blane

Good luck dude.

if you need any "resource" then just tell me :P

Ontopic : It's look  empty/simple but is so attractive , very nice effort .

God damn it, Lacuna Coil has the hottest chick in metal scene!

BLANE WILL MAKE A TUTORIAL :D

i start ps with the video tut :D

i learn the basics from this :)

and some imprortant tips u gave :)

i cant wait to check it :D

too many effect with this theme/style. i dont see really too many colors. and what u did in the right place. than "effect light" looks really wear. i cant see a fusion with the BG and renders. u must work more here in the foreground mate. cuz it looks like just a copy paste. the lights no are all really ok. maybe if u make more dark the legs with work better. im not triend to flame you u something like that. u have really good skills making sings bro. but this no is ur best work imo. i hope see more sings from u ;)

I bet he was horny while making this so he didn't pay attention to the details

It'd surely happen to me too, this chick's hot :)