interlude Lineage II Cross Reborn

Hmmm this  server is really nice but...

The GM Shop with the dwarf appearance is not working

P.S it would be better if you Increase the casting speed limit from 1400 to 2000 or sth higher anyway good job ;)

Server will have many new changes.

Custom teleports add to the GK,

About the Dwarf GM shop, he was not ment to be spawned....

We are adding in a new GM shop with many new things.

Since i dont have a clue about patches... i dont think 1 can be made...

I wanted 1 with epic armors etc..

p.s.

If any1 has a patch with epic armors/anubis/(anything good) could u post, and with the files i need to execute.

thanx

Candy

What Kind Of developer Are you ? Didn't know how to create a Patch for your Server ?

Don't tell me that you aren't able to Open, decrypt / encrypt a Simple Itemename.dat....or to create Xml's and Sql's..

Bahhhh....

... well i did dev ur server lol...

and no, i have no experience with making a patch.

I have downloaded a file-edit and i get errors when i de-crypt.

I know how to make/edit xml's and sql's.

GET IT RIGHT BEFORE U COMMENT.

bahhhh

Candy

Seighardt has been shutdown for the mean-while.

We must wait for the connection to get doubled.

When Seighardt is re-opened it will have :

Custom buffer

Many new NPCs

TOI teleporter

Custom Event ( auto )

Customized GK

Candy :P

hey, eko, sorry, candy is developing for me now, and is doing a great job. no offense for you, mate... even if cross-reborn will not be the greatest server ever, but it will have the GREATEST dev support ever (my point of view !!!!)

Heard about ur server crashing eko...

And a few of ur players joined Cross Reborn..

Hard luck mate...

Try not to use something unstable ( like the kamel )..

I ask Wh0Else to tell you not to use it...

-----

I do enjoy making servers, but i will get angry when some1 offends me or the server i work on....

... if you are looking for proof...

i left eko's server caz my work wasnt appriciated..

not even a simple thanx....

-------------

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR AN APPOLOGIE

Candy

What Kind Of developer Are you ? Didn't know how to create a Patch for your Server ?

Don't tell me that you aren't able to Open, decrypt / encrypt a Simple Itemename.dat....or to create Xml's and Sql's..

Bahhhh....

As NC Soft reported, we do not need a patch now, we want the server running... :)

Heard about ur server crashing eko...

And a few of ur players joined Cross Reborn..

Hard luck mate...

Try not to use something unstable ( like the kamel )..

I ask Wh0Else to tell you not to use it...

-----

I do enjoy making servers, but i will get angry when some1 offends me or the server i work on....

... if you are looking for proof...

i left eko's server caz my work wasnt appriciated..

not even a simple thanx....

-------------

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR AN APPOLOGIE

Candy

I didn't have a Kamael Server......I have an Interlude Server....And...My Server Didn't crash...Have only some Lags due the poor Connection (Europe - Usa)

Now I got a Machine In UK...I think will be a Great Solution for that Lag...

And...If I have to Say Something About you Candy Is :

SO MUCH THANKS for your WORK in my Past Server.

And I ask SORRY if I offend you.

I hope this Is enough...Cuz I don't want to Fight With NOBODY.

cheers !

Guys, to finish this PvP thing:

1. I do not do Donators, I don't need them, I don't need a .tk domain, I do not even need this discussion, it's an offend to my personality, my server, the work of my dev's, etc.

2. I do not care about your opinion on (bahhhhh) what am I doing for my server (buying new machine, arranging domains, etc.)

3. I do not care about what you are thinking about my server having 5 ppl or even less

4. This post was to advertise a server, not to DEBATE on that, on how was it done and so...

5. EkoIce, with all my respect, we do not know each other, let's keep it that way, was Candy's decision to come to my server, no offense pal

6. I will survive anyway, if you agree or disagree with my server

7. It's MY server, I'm doing what I please on it, no matter if you like it or not

8. Your discussions are not helping me at all, not with players, not with anything else

9. Cross Reborn is one of he best servers ever, has a history and 90% of LineageII players are remembering the good old gold times of it, that count for me not your "back to be friendly" stuff between you and Candy. That should have been discussed outside this, between you two, not using my server as a reason...

10. It's my merit if I have enough money to fully support a LineageII server, I don't need any of your advises about how to do it, which way, with which resources, etc.

From my point of view, if you guys, Candy and EkoIce, are such good friends and you miss each other's work, connection, whatever, you are free to get together again, work further to you previous projects, but LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS !!!

It's a problem I consider you should settle you two alone, not using my server as a 3rd party reason.

I see this topic as a BIG offense to me, my players, my server, my friends, my family, etc.

It should be closed and never opened again.

You all have NO idea what am I doing, HOW am I doing, WHY am I doing, what so ever...

You are just "guessing" that, this "guessing" is a matter of disgrace to all my work for the past 2 years...

So, please, stop crying to each other (Candy and EkoIce), if you miss all of your good all time, get in contact together and get back to work, leave MY work alone if all you need is a reason for you to "back to be friendly again"...

And stop giving lessons to others what to do with their servers as long as you have NO idea what to do with your own.

Yes, I am capable to fully sustain a LineageII server, with no more than 5 ppl on, and I'm proud of it.

Have NO donators, asked for NO help. Who ever say something else, is a complete liar.

Do you have complains about? You have a site and a forum to post it on.

The rest is up to you, guys...

I consider this topic obsolete and closed.

If no, moderators should see it as an offense to me and act accordingly.