How to put an interlude server down?

Hi guys, I was on a fenchy server who rly suxx and I know that with Hlapex you can put a server down.

Is it possible on an interlude server w/o any security??^^(noobs GM's, they have 15 y.o lmao)

I can't see the posts wich are hidden so using search button is useless...

BTW if you wanna try here is the server system:

http://nitro-gen-oz.com/files/system.rar

here to create an account:

http://91.121.71.131/index.php?id=reg

The server name is desillusion with Customs weapons/no weight, grade limits.

Safe to +25 and can enchant to 75 with 80% success rate.

So you can have fun with cheats^^

But no subs stack, and when you say bad words or other litle things like going in and out from coliseum in fight you can be banned -.- that's why I hate this kiddy server.

Ty for your helps guys  :)

here you can dwnld interlude/C6 from the official site:

http://www.lineage2.com/pds/pds_client.html

But for all thecheaters here, I think this server can be a Cheats Test server^^

BTW 85 ppls online...

All I want is to put this server down or kill it  :P

hmmm...you want to put the server down?why?have you ever think the admin that he try to make the server better and you want to destroy his server?i don't understand this...if you don'w like this server just don't play...it is very simple.

Ok ok ok OkKkKkKkk i Will tell you how you go to your pc and go to run cmd and Format vouAlA! Or go With remote and Shut down the Pc O.o...... Congratz you are A Proud Hacker !!! There is no hack so you can "kill" a server and Destroying other ppls work isnt good thing ^^  here fOr U  http://www.GoDie.org

waouw, I can't understand what you said lol, maybe try in english...

BTW you are all asking for hacks/cheats that also destroyed others. If not what are you doing here?

So what's the matter, if I want for ex. an exploit to put a server down during a CS...?

There are some ways to put a server down.

So well, if I ask for a cheat to put a server down during a castle siege it's better?

waouw, I can't understand what you said lol, maybe try in english...

BTW you are all asking for hacks/cheats that also destroyed others. If not what are you doing here?

So what's the matter, if I want for ex. an exploit to put a server down during a CS...?

There are some ways to put a server down.

So well, if I ask for a cheat to put a server down during a castle siege it's better?

ok Ok you dont get it So In an NOoOoObish way!! Say you pay 158 USD every month for your dedicated pc ok? and the money for a domain etc etc what else you want say that all these goes to 200 USD  ok? Would you like some noobs to come and destroy your server when you pay so mutch money? Well NO why you should destroy other ppls Work if you dont like the private server then you can go to OFFICIAL no one keeps you in that private server ok? got it now?

Dadman try to get a life, if u don't like private server go play in other, or play on retail. BTW u cant shut down the server  hlapex are dead and l2phx are fixed on most interlude servers.

guys, shutting down a server for a castle siege is killin ghte work blablabla???? make me cry dude.

Cheating and making you rich or unkillable= Destroy their work also, so don't lie and try to look less guilt.

Shuting a server down during 1/2 minutes wont kill it so, take your way guys, you are all in the wrong!

Now I only wait answers like hlapex can still do it on interlude with this:"XXX".

kkthx bb

Guys you should move this topic to 'flame zone', everyone is flaming the dude because he asked something its really simple if u dont know who to do it just dont answer him, why only flame ?

• 2 weeks later...

I know 1 thing how to make server down :P Btw tested in some :) U need: some equipment (any which ppl would like and take it), so begin droping items in 1 place, all ppl will come to 1 spot, every1 pushing "Pick Up", too much info for server, means it's down :P

Everything worked in interlude l2j server ;P