[WTT 3200 EURO DONATE CHAR AT L2 MAFIA (03 KVN1)!

Loren

okay im sorry but i HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING

Who the hell plays on a server where you can get unlimited buffs, Sub stacking... that's a little to chaotic that's not even lineage2 anymore that defeats lineage2.....

Honestly and truely who the hell has that much m.atk,m.def might as well give everyone admin or max enchant weapon and armor, and let them run around blowing there nads off....

3200e on a server in Canada 8,800CND and VND it is132m your set for life to rent out 100 acres of land and live like a king!!!

and 3200 e in a server i think you need some professional help.. im not even joking......

i bet the population is you and at MOST 50 other people.... l2mafia seems like trash...

and also proof of this 3200 lets see a donation page and do some calculations.

And i don't know but their forums looks so dead.... and i really recognize their website from some where just can't remember where.. they copied it from some where and their forums look nice no lie...

but i wanna see a donation list to see the price value

dude don't make it so big. He's just trying to get attention.

i think someone should ban him no one want's it stop bumping or lock topic

Spam?Reported.

Ban for bump?Oo prerry nice i would keep it 1 week and then i will say to lock it.

Btw i need the money so i keep it unlocked.

BUMP!

thats why i dont want to play high rate servers (most likely l2j) I am Donator on L2sublimity but at least ppl who farm can get the same itamz in 2-3 weeks if they know how to do it.

29e3jpx.jpg

but not i have 900.000 m.def and 5.200.000 p.def.. this is old photo

Check Ur chat.You say vermalen1997@hotmail.com  well if that right you really 13 year old boy and how you get 3200 euro ;o?